Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Bill C

Guest
How about "Here's a big shitburger, Buh-By!"

http://www.gazette.com/articles/usoc_30009___article.html/springs_denver.html

USOC's price to stay in city: free space
Comments 25| Recommend 2
Olympic group says it can't afford to pay for new headquarters
By RICH LADEN
THE GAZETTE
November 22, 2007 - 2:51PM

The US Olympic Committee wants free office space if it's to keep its
headquarters in Colorado Springs, according to a document the city
released Wednesday.

Bill C

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> How about "Here's a big shitburger, Buh-By!"
>
> http://www.gazette.com/articles/usoc_30009___article.html/springs_denver.html
>
> USOC's price to stay in city: free space
> Comments 25| Recommend 2
> Olympic group says it can't afford to pay for new headquarters
> By RICH LADEN
> THE GAZETTE
> November 22, 2007 - 2:51PM
>

> The US Olympic Committee wants free office space if it's to keep its
> headquarters in Colorado Springs, according to a document the city
> released Wednesday.
>
> Bill C

I wonder what their budget is for the 2005-2008 quadrennium? It was well
over $400 million in the 90's.

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The US Olympic Committee wants free office space if it's to keep its
> headquarters in Colorado Springs, according to a document the city
> released Wednesday.

The USOC came to a company I was working for and asked for us to "lease"
them what would have been an entire year's production of our product. They
would then use it to destruction and return it and they actually believed
that we would essentially give them this equipment and get great advertising
from it. When was the last time you saw anything "As used by the Olympics"?