Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Bikerecker

Guest
The Tour is over. Now the group can get back to what it's best at. I'm still not sure what that is
after 5 years of hanging out in this august forum, but it will be nice to see the daily post count
drop back to manageable levels when all the dedicated Tour-and-Tour-only traffickers bail to where
ever the hell it is they are during the OTHER 49 weeks of the year. See you guys and girls next
year. Now: how about my man Thad Dullin in Murrysville? I posted a little tidbit about him earlier
in the year, now he has made me proud.

Greg Miller

"Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The Tour is over. Now the group can get back to what it's best at. I'm
still
> not sure what that is after 5 years of hanging out in this august forum, but
it
> will be nice to see the daily post count drop back to manageable levels when all the dedicated
> Tour-and-Tour-only traffickers bail to where ever the hell
it
> is they are during the OTHER 49 weeks of the year. See you guys and girls
next
> year.

Guilty as charged. I am interested in the Giro and the Tour de Suisse, as well as the World
Championships though (and to a lesser extent the Vuelta). I hope there will be some posts about
those races this year.

> Now: how about my man Thad Dullin in Murrysville? I posted a little tidbit about him earlier in
> the year, now he has made me proud.
>
> Greg Miller

I must have seen your earlier post about Thad. He used to be a regular on our Tuesday night ride in
Pendleton, SC. I've ridden with him (for as long as I could hold his wheel) quite a few times. It's
really exciting to see him getting the results he's getting. Can't wait to see him get a REAL pro
contract. Clearly he's earned it.

news:[email protected]...