Don't run. It will kill you.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Tony Lew, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Tony Lew

    Tony Lew Guest

    Jim Fixx

    Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running

    author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running, is
    credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while running.

    Died: July 20, 1984

    Tags:

  2. On 11 Feb 2004 21:22:30 -0800, [email protected] (Tony Lew) wrote:

    >Jim Fixx
    >
    >Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running
    >
    >author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running, is
    >credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while running.
    >
    >Died: July 20, 1984

    Also, stay away from dihydrogen monoxide! EVERYONE who has consumed it has died. It's got a 100%
    death rate.

    --
    Siobhan Perricone
    The actions taken by the New Hampshire Episcopalians are an affront to

  3. Sf

    Sf Guest

    Lew) wrote:

    > Jim Fixx
    >
    > Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running
    >
    > author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running, is
    > credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while running.
    >
    > Died: July 20, 1984

    Anyone over 25 knows that. Were you born yesterday or are you a troll?

  4. Blake Murphy

    Blake Murphy Guest

    wrote:

    >Jim Fixx
    >
    >Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running
    >
    >author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running, is
    >credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while running.
    >
    >Died: July 20, 1984

    i guess i'm not much of a christian. i snickered at that one, too.

    your pal, blake

  5. Tony Lew

    Tony Lew Guest

    sf <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 11 Feb 2004 21:22:30 -0800, [email protected] (Tony Lew) wrote:
    >
    > > Jim Fixx
    > >
    > > Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running
    > >
    > > author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running,
    > > is credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while
    > > running.
    > >
    > > Died: July 20, 1984
    >
    > Anyone over 25 knows that. Were you born yesterday or are you a troll?

    You seem to have missed the point. Not very bright, I see.