Don't run. It will kill you.

Tony Lew

Guest
Jim Fixx

Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running

author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running, is
credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while running.

Died: July 20, 1984

On 11 Feb 2004 21:22:30 -0800, [email protected] (Tony Lew) wrote:

>Jim Fixx
>
>Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running
>
>author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running, is
>credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while running.
>
>Died: July 20, 1984

Also, stay away from dihydrogen monoxide! EVERYONE who has consumed it has died. It's got a 100%
death rate.

--
Siobhan Perricone
The actions taken by the New Hampshire Episcopalians are an affront to

Lew) wrote:

> Jim Fixx
>
> Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running
>
> author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running, is
> credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while running.
>
> Died: July 20, 1984

Anyone over 25 knows that. Were you born yesterday or are you a troll?

wrote:

>Jim Fixx
>
>Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running
>
>author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running, is
>credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while running.
>
>Died: July 20, 1984

i guess i'm not much of a christian. i snickered at that one, too.

your pal, blake

sf <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 11 Feb 2004 21:22:30 -0800, [email protected] (Tony Lew) wrote:
>
> > Jim Fixx
> >
> > Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running
> >
> > author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 bestseller The Complete Book of Running,
> > is credited with helping start America's fitness revolution; died of a heart attack while
> > running.
> >
> > Died: July 20, 1984
>
> Anyone over 25 knows that. Were you born yesterday or are you a troll?

You seem to have missed the point. Not very bright, I see.