Don't share pills

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On 31 Jul 2006 10:29:56 -0700, "Andrew F Martin"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/jul06/toona06/toona067/mz06toona7_27

> You're an asshole.
>
> JT
>

> ****************************
> Remove "remove" to reply
> Visit http://www.jt10000.com
> ****************************

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/jul06/toona06/toona064/mz06toona4_30

I don't doubt that she's clean - probably just naturally more muscular
than I'll ever be.

"Andrew F Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>> On 31 Jul 2006 10:29:56 -0700, "Andrew F Martin"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/jul06/toona06/toona067/mz06toona7_27

>> You're an asshole.
>>
>> JT
>>

>> ****************************
>> Remove "remove" to reply
>> Visit http://www.jt10000.com
>> ****************************

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/jul06/toona06/toona064/mz06toona4_30
>
> I don't doubt that she's clean - probably just naturally more muscular
> than I'll ever be.

I do not know the woman in the photo, but based on what I do know about
steroids and women, it's OK for you to doubt she's clean. I don't know
whether she is or not, of course, but those are some very masculine
looking shoulders and upper arms, and there are many male professional
bike racers who do not sport nearly that much muscle in their upper
bodies.

-S-

Laura Van Gilder is one of the classiest and most sporting athletes
I've ever met. She has very muscular arms and legs -- always has.
So what? It's a shame to make these sort of crude jokes about her
just because her body is freaky. She is awesome.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> Laura Van Gilder is one of the classiest and most sporting athletes
> I've ever met. She has very muscular arms and legs -- always has.
> So what? It's a shame to make these sort of crude jokes about her
> just because her body is freaky. She is awesome.
>
> JT

john, i didn't mean to make a crude joke about her- i thought that arm
wrestling pic was cool when it first appeared and that's why i reposted
it, and to point out that maybe she is good for more than just bike
racing (a good thing, imo). but i'm sorry. it must have come out
sounding bad, to go by your reply. i didn't mean it that way.

heather

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:44:38 -0700, h squared
<[email protected]> wrote:

>john, i didn't mean to make a crude joke about her- i thought that arm
>wrestling pic was cool when it first appeared and that's why i reposted
>it, and to point out that maybe she is good for more than just bike
>racing (a good thing, imo). but i'm sorry. it must have come out
>sounding bad, to go by your reply. i didn't mean it that way.

Sorry Heather, I didn't mean your post -- I meant some of the others
people's comments. Her guns are comment or even joke worthy, but the
drug innuendo is too serious and rubs me the rub way.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

PS to HH -- I know you are just jealous because LVG outsprinted your
dreamboat Verheul a few years ago.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> PS to HH -- I know you are just jealous because LVG outsprinted your
> dreamboat Verheul a few years ago.
>
> JT

hey! did he tell you to write that? ;)

heh, jealous? i *wish* i could outsprint verheul. or maybe just win a
wrestling match against him. i am living vicariously thru lvg...

heather

> Laura Van Gilder is one of the classiest and most sporting athletes
> I've ever met. She has very muscular arms and legs -- always has.
> So what? It's a shame to make these sort of crude jokes about her
> just because her body is freaky. She is awesome.
>
> JT

A couple of years ago there were some picutes of the tennis player Jennifer
Capriati showing her doing a two handed backhand. In mid swing her arms
looked HUGE, like body builder big. But unflexed, she looked like a normal
very fit woman.

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:02:38 -0400, John Forrest Tomlinson
<[email protected]> wrote:

>PS to HH -- I know you are just jealous because LVG outsprinted your
>dreamboat Verheul a few years ago.

John Verheul? I bought one of his old cross bikes. Came with the crank, BB, fork
and headset. Didn't come with the legs.

Cool guy

Ron

On 7/31/06 2:39 PM, in article
[email protected], "Andrew F Martin"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>> On 31 Jul 2006 10:29:56 -0700, "Andrew F Martin"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/jul06/toona06/toona067
>>> /mz06toona7_27

>> You're an asshole.
>>
>> JT
>>

>> ****************************
>> Remove "remove" to reply
>> Visit http://www.jt10000.com

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/jul06/toona06/toona064/m
> z06toona4_30
>
> I don't doubt that she's clean - probably just naturally more muscular
> than I'll ever be.

She is a muscle bound beast and 42 years old!
That muscularity and the massive cardiovascular is not counter productive to
each other?