Don't speak to me as if I'm ****!

Thomas K

Guest
I didn't spend 16 years in Broadmoor Hospital to be spoken to as if I'm
****.

You bastards are making me *angry*!

And, trust me, you *really* *don't* want to know what happens when I'm
angry.

Niel J Humphreys

Guest
"Thomas K" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]
>I didn't spend 16 years in Broadmoor Hospital to be spoken to as if I'm
> ****.
>
> You bastards are making me *angry*!
>
> And, trust me, you *really* *don't* want to know what happens when I'm
> angry.

Hi Charlie
--

Niel H

Alan

Guest
"Thomas K" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]
>I didn't spend 16 years in Broadmoor Hospital to be spoken to as if I'm
> ****.
>
> You bastards are making me *angry*!
>
> And, trust me, you *really* *don't* want to know what happens when I'm
> angry.

you probably go bright red in the face foam at the mouth shout and screem
with spit going everywhere then someone smaller than you slaps your face and
you burst into tears, game over in 10 seconds

Jason

Guest
"Thomas K" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]
>I didn't spend 16 years in Broadmoor Hospital to be spoken to as if I'm
> ****.
>
> You bastards are making me *angry*!
>
> And, trust me, you *really* *don't* want to know what happens when I'm
> angry.

What happens? You turn green and your shirt rips?

Tommy

Guest

> What happens? You turn green and your shirt rips?

No he thinks up a new name and a new troll

skeeth

Guest
couldn't you get a job in a normal hospital then?

skeeth