Don't you just hate it when....

G

....you have to pull weekend all nighters at the office and have to miss your ride/workout? :-/

Work sucks! :mad:

Yeah, Altwegg. This is my first month of retirement! ;D ;D ;D And I really don't know how I managed to fit all that work thing into my life!! ;D ;D ;D

...you prepare your bike the night before a big race, pack your kit, make-up your water bottles, prepare yourself mentally for the race, just to wake up the next morning to find it raining so hard you can barely hear yourself think?

Reactions: Damien Lee
.....when you get a flat 2 minutes b4 the start of a race

or

.... your late to the start of a time trial ::)

or

..... you take out your best mates front wheel out training ???

cheers!

Just went through my first year of work off college. It's going to be a loooong time till retirement (aka Ride All You Want). :(

Altwegg. Yes it's a long route for you too retirement. Just remember it's a one way route, not an out and back! :'(

Admin. Do you still HAVE a best mate?! ;D

Funny. Yeah they should have bikes like those cars that you get paid to drive in. Advertisements on the side of them. You could wear the gear to advertise or something like this. Get paid to ride or workout.

...you prepare your bike the night before a big race, pack your kit, make-up your water bottles, prepare yourself mentally for the race, just to wake up the next morning to find it raining so hard you can barely hear yourself think?

Couldn't agree with you more. I've experienced similar situations on more than one occasion. While I don't partake in big races, this usually occurs when I'm preparing for a weekend trip. Getting ready to take a break from the city with the family and escape to the big outdoors. Only to be confronted by thunder showers, completely ruining something that was planned months ahead.