Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?

David L

Guest
Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?

Solution: Camelbak with coke.

Dave

David L wrote:
> Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
>
> Solution: Camelbak with coke.
>
> Dave

that is digusting.

Penny

"David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
>
> Solution: Camelbak with coke.

Evolution: Camelback with beer

Perfection: Ultimate Direction hydration pack with Wild Turkey & Ginger Ale.

Chris

"David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
>
> Solution: Camelbak with coke.
>
> Dave

Or, walk in with a full Thai meal and a 6 of Brooklyn Pilsner. I've never been stopped from entering
a movie theater for bringing in food.

/s

Chris wrote:
> Evolution: Camelback with beer

I tried that... It didn't work because of the pressure of the beer expanding on the 'Bak bladder
would force the beer out past the bite-valve.. ALMOST wasted 3 perfectly good berrs in the
experimetnation. I did get totally buzzed off it though, even better than drinking throgh a straw.
kind a crosss between a funnel and straw, in a demented sort of way.

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

| Chris wrote:
| > Evolution: Camelback with beer
|

| I tried that... It didn't work because of the pressure of the beer expanding on the 'Bak bladder
| would force the beer out past the bite-valve.. ALMOST wasted 3 perfectly good berrs in the
| experimetnation. I did get totally buzzed off it though, even better than drinking throgh a straw.
| kind a crosss between a funnel and straw, in a demented sort of way.

Phooey on all that malarkey. I just go to the Gem Theater where tickets for first run movies are $4
and "Bucket-O-Coke" is $1.75. Only problem right now is they're playing "Anger Management" which I
have no intention of seeing.

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 4/18/2003

"David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
>
> Solution: Camelbak with coke.
>
> Dave

Add a little rum in there and you got yourself a good idea.

Dave in minnetonka, mn

> David L wrote:
> > Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
> >
> > Solution: Camelbak with coke.
> >
> > Dave
>
> that is digusting.

digusting? or economic?

It is just a joke, I wouldn't do it , nor reccomend it. no matter what everythign ends up tasting
like plastic.

Dave

> Penny

> David L wrote:
> > Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
> >
> > Solution: Camelbak with coke.
> >
> > Dave
>
> that is digusting.
>
> Penny

And if it's not flat coke, it's also quite bulgy/squirty.
--
_________________________

On 23 Apr 2003 09:33:00 -0700, [email protected] (supabonbon) reckoned:

>Or, walk in with a full Thai meal and a 6 of Brooklyn Pilsner. I've never been stopped from
>entering a movie theater for bringing in food.
>
>/s

Where I'm living now there is only one theater and I hear the previous owner was in the habit of
searching the kids for food and drinks. Me thinks that constitutes an illegal search.

--
Not For Email

John G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Chris wrote:
> > Evolution: Camelback with beer
>

> I tried that... It didn't work because of the pressure of the beer expanding on the 'Bak bladder
> would force the beer out past the bite-valve.. ALMOST wasted 3 perfectly good berrs in the
> experimetnation. I did get totally buzzed off it though, even better than drinking throgh a straw.
> kind a crosss between a funnel and straw, in a demented sort of way.

Yeah - something real fun about a Camelback beer fountain.......... until someone wastes

Shaun aRe