Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by David L, Apr 23, 2003.

  1. David L

    David L Guest

    Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?

    Solution: Camelbak with coke.

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    David L wrote:
    > Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
    >
    > Solution: Camelbak with coke.
    >
    > Dave

    that is digusting.

    Penny

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
    >
    > Solution: Camelbak with coke.

    Evolution: Camelback with beer

    Perfection: Ultimate Direction hydration pack with Wild Turkey & Ginger Ale.

    Chris

  5. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
    >
    > Solution: Camelbak with coke.
    >
    > Dave

    Or, walk in with a full Thai meal and a 6 of Brooklyn Pilsner. I've never been stopped from entering
    a movie theater for bringing in food.

    /s

  6. bomba wrote:
    > David L wrote:
    >
    >> Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
    >>
    >> Solution: Camelbak with coke.
    >

    > Real purpose of Camelbaks: http://www.tuckermax.com/Stories/hockeyfight.htm

    Thats great :) I gotta join that elite club...

    Jon Bond

  7. John G

    John G Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > Evolution: Camelback with beer

    I tried that... It didn't work because of the pressure of the beer expanding on the 'Bak bladder
    would force the beer out past the bite-valve.. ALMOST wasted 3 perfectly good berrs in the
    experimetnation. I did get totally buzzed off it though, even better than drinking throgh a straw.
    kind a crosss between a funnel and straw, in a demented sort of way.

  8. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | Chris wrote:
    | > Evolution: Camelback with beer
    |

    | I tried that... It didn't work because of the pressure of the beer expanding on the 'Bak bladder
    | would force the beer out past the bite-valve.. ALMOST wasted 3 perfectly good berrs in the
    | experimetnation. I did get totally buzzed off it though, even better than drinking throgh a straw.
    | kind a crosss between a funnel and straw, in a demented sort of way.

    Phooey on all that malarkey. I just go to the Gem Theater where tickets for first run movies are $4
    and "Bucket-O-Coke" is $1.75. Only problem right now is they're playing "Anger Management" which I
    have no intention of seeing.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 4/18/2003

  9. Dave H

    Dave H Guest

    "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
    >
    > Solution: Camelbak with coke.
    >
    > Dave

    Add a little rum in there and you got yourself a good idea.

    Dave in minnetonka, mn

  10. David L

    David L Guest

    > David L wrote:
    > > Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
    > >
    > > Solution: Camelbak with coke.
    > >
    > > Dave
    >
    > that is digusting.

    digusting? or economic?

    It is just a joke, I wouldn't do it , nor reccomend it. no matter what everythign ends up tasting
    like plastic.

    Dave

    > Penny

  11. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > David L wrote:
    > > Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
    > >
    > > Solution: Camelbak with coke.
    > >
    > > Dave
    >
    > that is digusting.
    >
    > Penny

    And if it's not flat coke, it's also quite bulgy/squirty.
    --
    _________________________

  12. Kronos

    Kronos Guest

    On 23 Apr 2003 09:33:00 -0700, [email protected] (supabonbon) reckoned:

    >Or, walk in with a full Thai meal and a 6 of Brooklyn Pilsner. I've never been stopped from
    >entering a movie theater for bringing in food.
    >
    >/s

    Where I'm living now there is only one theater and I hear the previous owner was in the habit of
    searching the kids for food and drinks. Me thinks that constitutes an illegal search.

    --
    Not For Email

  13. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:...

    > "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
    > >
    > > Solution: Camelbak with coke.
    > >

    > Evolution: Camelback with beer
    >
    > Perfection: Ultimate Direction hydration pack with Wild Turkey & Ginger Ale.
    >
    > Chris

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > bomba wrote:
    > > David L wrote:
    > >
    > >> Don't you just hate the prices of drinks in movie theatres?
    > >>
    > >> Solution: Camelbak with coke.
    > >

    > > Real purpose of Camelbaks:
    http://www.tuckermax.com/Stories/hockeyfight.htm

    > Thats great :) I gotta join that elite club...
    >
    > Jon Bond

    LOL! Yeah, nice work Bomba - bet that guy was you no? Heheheheh.....

    Shaun aRe

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    John G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Chris wrote:
    > > Evolution: Camelback with beer
    >

    > I tried that... It didn't work because of the pressure of the beer expanding on the 'Bak bladder
    > would force the beer out past the bite-valve.. ALMOST wasted 3 perfectly good berrs in the
    > experimetnation. I did get totally buzzed off it though, even better than drinking throgh a straw.
    > kind a crosss between a funnel and straw, in a demented sort of way.

    Yeah - something real fun about a Camelback beer fountain.......... until someone wastes

    Shaun aRe