Don't you love cricket

The annoying thing was that it was advertised as being on. If they had said the cricket took precedence I wouldn't have minded so much.

peterlip said:
I don't mind cricket, but NOT WHEN LE TOUR IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON!!!!

And I quote:
11:10 pm SPORT - 2005 TOUR DE FRANCE STAGE 18
Stage 18 of the 2005 Tour de France, live to all states.

01:00 am SPORT - CRICKET - 2005 ASHES TEST SERIES DAY ONE SESSION 3
Day 1, session 3, 1st test of the Ashes Test Series, live to all states.

So, why at 12:00, am I watching cricket????
Maybe because cricket is better. Don't get me wrong, the tour was cool but cricket is just above it.

Patrick,

What about sheep dog trials? Where would you place them, above cricket or below cycling? :)

gclark8 said:
Patrick,

What about sheep dog trials? Where would you place them, above cricket or below cycling? :)

Q: What's a hindu??

A: It lays iggs eh bro..

gclark8 said:
Patrick,

If I was a New Zealander, just for pride, it would have to be above cricket and cycling. Hehe.

Although you do have Sarah Ulmer, she's a champion.

runna said:
Although you do have Sarah Ulmer, she's a champion.

Ahh yes, Sarah Ulmer, (sigh). I want Sarah Ulmer to have my children. :eek:

Oh and jcjordan, yes I did, and no I didn't

jcjordan said:
:mad: So did anyone who complained to SBS even get a reply?
I e-mailed them towards the end of week 2, when they went to commercial just before O'Grady in the 2nd group was about to sprint at the end of a stage. I was one of many.
Received an appology the following morning, and (surprisingly) they seemed to take more care with commercial placement after that.
However, over the last two days of the tour, with all the cricket interuptions, I e-mailed them 3 times, never got a response. I should actually write them a letter, because then it has to treated as an official complaint. This is stated somewhere on the web site. E-mails have no official status.

gclark8 said:
Patrick,

Mate, sheep hold a special place in NZ. Cycling would have to be above them though

Patrick88 said:
Mate, sheep hold a special place in NZ. Cycling would have to be above them though
So let's see if we've got this right:

3- Sheep
2- Cycling
1- Cricket