Doobrie

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Bates, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent you an email but it bounced.

Seeing as you appear to live not far from me, do you fancy a spin through Sutton park either Wed or
    Thu this week? I'm free daytime or evening on those days. I'll be on a road bike but I'm by no
    means fast.

Perhaps meet Banners Gate then cycle to Sutton for a beer? Or even cycle to say Shenstone (which
    luckily has a train station in case we get knackered or drink too much).

Let me know,

Rich.

--
    If ingnorance is bliss then I am the erm er luckiest thingy in the whatchamacallit. To mail me,
    change the obvious bit to richard

Tags:

2. Doobrie

Doobrie Guest

In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Sent you an email but it bounced.

oh yes, sory 'bout that, deleted that account .. will amend details with a fresh one shortly

> Seeing as you appear to live not far from me, do you fancy a spin through Sutton park either Wed
    > or Thu this week? I'm free daytime or evening on those days. I'll be on a road bike but I'm by no
    > means fast.

id love to, only im trying to get my commute off the ground this week starting tonight so
    leisure rides are going to be restricted to weekends im afraid ... certainly free either sat or
    sun this week

> Perhaps meet Banners Gate then cycle to Sutton for a beer? Or even cycle to say Shenstone (which
    > luckily has a train station in case we get knackered or drink too much).

yes, sounds a great idea - if you can make the weekend im up for it

3. Doobrie

Doobrie Guest

> > Perhaps meet Banners Gate then cycle to Sutton for a beer? Or even cycle to say Shenstone (which
    > > luckily has a train station in case we get knackered or drink too much).
    >
    > yes, sounds a great idea - if you can make the weekend im up for it

... providing i have a working bike by then seeing as the pedal power seems to require the use of 2
    pedals for good effect! (if you havent read the thread ... my left crank arm fell off)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.