Doom, gloom, dispair

Sharon & Jack

Guest
I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
something (WI tonight). I can't believe how bad a weekend I
had, and I've only been with WW 2 weeks! This is usually the
point at which I quit, but I can't, and I know that. Even if
I gain. I thought about skipping, but I don't dare stay away
until next week cause I'll never go back if I do.

Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious - and
everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken breasts -
with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes (I did use
salsa instead of my usual stick of butter). Caesar salad
with homemade dressing............you get the drift?

Sunday dinner here - same scenario.

I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
bothered looking it up, because I usually drink my coffee
black, but decided if I add cremora and Splenda, it's almost
like a Frappacino. Which I love. So I've had a couple every
day. Dang.

I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.

Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
start over.

Sharon

"Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]:

> I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> something (WI tonight). I can't believe how bad a weekend
> I had, and I've only been with WW 2 weeks! This is usually
> the point at which I quit, but I can't, and I know that.
> Even if I gain. I thought about skipping, but I don't dare
> stay away until next week cause I'll never go back if I
> do.
>
> Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
> and everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken
> breasts - with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes
> (I did use salsa instead of my usual stick of butter).
> Caesar salad with homemade dressing............you get
> the drift?
>
> Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>
> I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
> bothered looking it up, because I usually drink my coffee
> black, but decided if I add cremora and Splenda, it's
> almost like a Frappacino. Which I love. So I've had a
> couple every day. Dang.
>
> I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>
> Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> start over.
>
> Sharon

Hi Sharon.

You have a good attitude with the "Time to shake myself by
the scruff of the neck and start over." What you need to
internalize is that everyone falls off the wagon once in a
while. You need to stop whatever damage has been done and
pick up from there. You can't undo anything. You won't get
ahead by beating yourself up or quitting. Wipe the slate
clean and start over today.

You are in this for the long haul, remember these are life
changes, so a blip or 2 will not hurt in the long run. I had
weeks where I lost 5 lbs and other where I gained 3 or 4. In
the end I lost 146+. As Crush would say "Dude, focus dude."

-----
Chris Started Weight Watchers February 2002:
332.4/187.8/185 Lifetime since 12/13/03

Aw - hang in there. It's not the end of the world. Hey - at least you were
able to make better choices - salsa over butter. It's all a learning
journey - a slow one at that - but you'll get there :)

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
2001 ...a little stuck at present...

Sharon & Jack wrote:

> I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> something (WI tonight). I can't believe how bad a weekend
> I had, and I've only been with WW 2 weeks! This is
> usually the point at which I quit, but I can't, and I
> know that. Even if I gain. I thought about skipping, but
> I don't dare stay away until next week cause I'll never

Never skip! Not unless you are at death's door with the
dreaded lurgi... ;)

> Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
> and everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken
> breasts - with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes
> (I did use salsa instead of my usual stick of butter).
> Caesar salad with homemade dressing............you get
> the drift?

The chicken is ok, but that sauce could certainly stack a
few points! But you DID make some good choices, so be
encouraged.

> Sunday dinner here - same scenario.

Not to worry: my WW leader says if you stick to it 5 days a
week, you can still lose weight. It'll be slower, but you
can still lose.

> I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
> bothered looking it up, because I usually drink my coffee
> black, but decided if I add cremora and Splenda, it's
> almost like a Frappacino. Which I love. So I've had a
> couple every day. Dang.

Rats! Hidden points are a pain! I like my coffee black too,
but occasionally put a dollop of milk in it.

> I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.

Don't be: just start a new day tomorrow.

> Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> start over.
>
> Sharon

I had a 5 point slice of simnel Cake on Sunday: delicious,
and worth every point. I'd saved a few up, just in case, and
used most of them. This is the nice thing about WW: you CAN
do the occasional splurge without doing too much damage to
the program.

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Well, like everyone has said..... All of us who are at goal
had multiple weeks where we gained. I even gained 6 pounds
one week. Don't Quit!!!!!!! Despite gaining about 10 weeks
out of the 78 it took me, I lost from 246 to my goal of 159.
And I had already lost over 100 more about 10 years before
my rejoin that I did not gain back. This Works. But I never
met anyone at goal who had not had some weeks of gain.

"Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]...
> I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> something (WI
tonight).
> I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
> been with WW 2
weeks!
> This is usually the point at which I quit, but I can't,
> and I know that. Even if I gain. I thought about skipping,
> but I don't dare stay away
until
> next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
>
> Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
> and everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken
> breasts - with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes
> (I did use salsa instead of my usual stick of butter).
> Caesar salad with homemade dressing............you get the
drift?

> Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>
> I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
> bothered
looking
> it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
> decided if I add
cremora
> and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I love.
> So I've had a couple every day. Dang.
>
> I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>
> Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> start over.
>
> Sharon

Sharon:

Be kind to yourself. No use beating yourself up. Get back on
program and don't dwell on what is done. Figure you how you
can handle it better next time and move on. Everyone here
has a story about when they counted something wrong. No
worries. Today is a new day!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Sharon & Jack wrote:
> I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> something (WI tonight). I can't believe how bad a weekend
> I had, and I've only been with WW 2 weeks! This is
> usually the point at which I quit, but I can't, and I
> know that. Even if I gain. I thought about skipping, but
> I don't dare stay away until next week cause I'll never
>
> Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
> and everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken
> breasts - with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes
> (I did use salsa instead of my usual stick of butter).
> Caesar salad with homemade dressing............you get
> the drift?
>
> Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>
> I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
> bothered looking it up, because I usually drink my coffee
> black, but decided if I add cremora and Splenda, it's
> almost like a Frappacino. Which I love. So I've had a
> couple every day. Dang.
>
> I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>
> Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> start over.
>
> Sharon

Ditto all the previous posts. For this to become a way of
eating for life, you have to make mistakes, learn by
experience, etc. And sometimes what you think is a bad week
turns out not to be such a disaster on the scale.

Don't get so angry with yourself that you quit in self-
disgust. Use the energy of your anger to motivate yourself.
No guilt, and move on.

Linda P

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:18:44 GMT, "Sharon & Jack"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
>something (WI tonight). I can't believe how bad a weekend I
>had, and I've only been with WW 2 weeks! This is usually
>the point at which I quit, but I can't, and I know that.
>Even if I gain. I thought about skipping, but I don't dare
>stay away until next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
>
>Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious - and
>everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken breasts
>- with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes (I did use
>salsa instead of my usual stick of butter). Caesar salad
>with homemade dressing............you get the drift?
>
>Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>
>I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
>bothered looking it up, because I usually drink my coffee
>black, but decided if I add cremora and Splenda, it's
>almost like a Frappacino. Which I love. So I've had a
>couple every day. Dang.
>
>I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>
>Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
>start over.
>
>Sharon

Don't beat yourself up over a few slip ups. Actually for
someone who has only been on the program for 2 weeks you
made some excellent choices. You are headed in the right
direction. Just remember that not every meal will be
perfect. Take one day at a time and continue to do the best
you can. One day something will click in your head and
you'll find yourself making these good choices
automatically.

"Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]...
> I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> something (WI
tonight).
> I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
> been with WW 2
weeks!
> This is usually the point at which I quit, but I can't,
> and I know that. Even if I gain. I thought about skipping,
> but I don't dare stay away
until
> next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
>
> Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
> and everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken
> breasts - with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes
> (I did use salsa instead of my usual stick of butter).
> Caesar salad with homemade dressing............you get the
drift?

> Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>
> I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
> bothered
looking
> it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
> decided if I add
cremora
> and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I love.
> So I've had a couple every day. Dang.
>
> I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>
> Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> start over.
>
> Sharon

DO NOT be angry with yourself, think about how the week went, OK it sucked,
but... look at what you learned, incorporate what you learned and move on,
try and improve on last week if it is better then the week you so did not
like was not a failure but rather a learning experience. You are doing well
not to skip, that is what keeps me going, missing, eating and missing again
is the disaster I invision for myself if I ever miss, good luck to you, Lee
Sharon & Jack <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]...
> I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> something (WI
tonight).
> I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
> been with WW 2
weeks!
> This is usually the point at which I quit, but I can't,
> and I know that. Even if I gain. I thought about skipping,
> but I don't dare stay away
until
> next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
>
> Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
> and everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken
> breasts - with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes
> (I did use salsa instead of my usual stick of butter).
> Caesar salad with homemade dressing............you get the
drift?

> Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>
> I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
> bothered
looking
> it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
> decided if I add
cremora
> and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I love.
> So I've had a couple every day. Dang.
>
> I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>
> Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> start over.
>
> Sharon

Sharon,

You're human....just like everyone else on this journey-
betcha didn't know that? ;-)

I see a NSV-salsa instead of butter. In case you are keeping
score, that's one point for the "getting to a better way of
eating" side.

Be kind to yourself, you deserve it!

Julie

"Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]...
> I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> something (WI
tonight).
> I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
> been with WW 2
weeks!
> This is usually the point at which I quit, but I can't,
> and I know that. Even if I gain. I thought about skipping,
> but I don't dare stay away
until
> next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
>
> Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
> and everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken
> breasts - with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes
> (I did use salsa instead of my usual stick of butter).
> Caesar salad with homemade dressing............you get the
drift?

> Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>
> I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
> bothered
looking
> it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
> decided if I add
cremora
> and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I love.
> So I've had a couple every day. Dang.
>
> I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>
> Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> start over.
>
> Sharon

Don't be p***ed at yourself Sharon, life happens. We all go
through good days and bad days. Use the experience and learn
from it, which it sounds like you already have. If you enjoy
that coffeemate in your coffee, then go ahead and use it.
Maybe cut it down to one cup like this a day, so it's a
treat. You've acknowledged your trouble spots this past
week, now you can move on. And a huge congrats to you for
not skipping your weigh in! Another victory in facing the
music and moving on! That's what is so wonderful about ww.
We are allowed to *live*, just get back to things as soon as
we are able. Good luck to you this week.

Joyce

<[email protected]> wrote:

>I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
>something (WI tonight). I can't believe how bad a weekend I
>had, and I've only been with WW 2 weeks! This is usually
>the point at which I quit, but I can't, and I know that.
>Even if I gain. I thought about skipping, but I don't dare
>stay away until next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
>
>Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious - and
>everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken breasts
>- with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes (I did use
>salsa instead of my usual stick of butter). Caesar salad
>with homemade dressing............you get the drift?
>
>Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>
>I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
>bothered looking it up, because I usually drink my coffee
>black, but decided if I add cremora and Splenda, it's
>almost like a Frappacino. Which I love. So I've had a
>couple every day. Dang.
>
>I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>
>Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
>start over.
>
>Sharon

Well, WI is over. I didn't lose, but I also didn't gain. And
DD lost another 3+ pounds.

You guys are the greatest. I really appreciate your support.
I think you may keep me going this time.

Sharon "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:bC63c.88356$aH3.2706203@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Don't beat yourself up over a few slip ups. Actually for
> someone who has only been on the program for 2 weeks you
> made some excellent choices. You are headed in the right
> direction. Just remember that not every meal will
be
> perfect. Take one day at a time and continue to do the
> best you can. One
day
> something will click in your head and you'll find yourself
> making these
good
> choices automatically.
>
> "Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]
> hlink.net...
> > I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> > something (WI
> tonight).
> > I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
> > been with WW 2
> weeks!
> > This is usually the point at which I quit, but I can't,
> > and I know that. Even if I gain. I thought about
> > skipping, but I don't dare stay away
> until
> > next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
> >
> > Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
> > and everyone
there
> > is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken breasts - with basil
> > garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes (I did use salsa
> > instead of my usual stick of butter). Caesar salad with
> > homemade dressing............you get the
> drift?
> >
> > Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
> >
> > I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never
> > even bothered
> looking
> > it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
> > decided if I add
> cremora
> > and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I
> > love. So I've had
> > couple every day. Dang.
> >
> > I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
> >
> > Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> > start over.
> >
> > Sharon

Guess I should have told about that 18 point egg nog latte?? Lee
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ditto all the previous posts. For this to become a way of
> eating for life, you have to make mistakes, learn by
> experience, etc. And sometimes what you think is a bad
> week turns out not to be such a disaster on the scale.
>
> Don't get so angry with yourself that you quit in self-
> disgust. Use the energy of your anger to motivate
> yourself. No guilt, and move on.
>
> Linda P
>
> On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:18:44 GMT, "Sharon & Jack"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> >something (WI
tonight).
> >I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
> >been with WW 2
weeks!
> >This is usually the point at which I quit, but I can't,
> >and I know that. Even if I gain. I thought about
> >skipping, but I don't dare stay away
until
> >next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
> >
> >Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
> >and everyone
there
> >is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken breasts - with basil
> >garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes (I did use salsa
> >instead of my usual stick of butter). Caesar salad with
> >homemade dressing............you get the
drift?

> >Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
> >
> >I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
> >bothered
looking
> >it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
> >decided if I add
cremora
> >and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I love.
> >So I've had a couple every day. Dang.
> >
> >I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
> >
> >Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> >start over.
> >
> >Sharon

Well said! I'm constantly swaying up and down, figure it's
just going to be the story of my life now. The best we can
hope for is live, learn and recover.

Joyce

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:54:33 GMT, "Lesanne"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, like everyone has said..... All of us who are at
>goal had multiple weeks where we gained. I even gained 6
>pounds one week. Don't Quit!!!!!!! Despite gaining about
>10 weeks out of the 78 it took me, I lost from 246 to my
>goal of 159. And I had already lost over 100 more about 10
>years before my rejoin that I did not gain back. This
>Works. But I never met anyone at goal who had not had some
>weeks of gain.
>

>"Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in
>message news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]
>hlink.net...
>> I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
>> something (WI
>tonight).
>> I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
>> been with WW 2
>weeks!
>> This is usually the point at which I quit, but I can't,
>> and I know that. Even if I gain. I thought about
>> skipping, but I don't dare stay away
>until
>> next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
>>
>> Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
>> and everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken
>> breasts - with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked
>> potatoes (I did use salsa instead of my usual stick of
>> butter). Caesar salad with homemade
>> dressing............you get the
>drift?
>>
>> Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>>
>> I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
>> bothered
>looking
>> it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
>> decided if I add
>cremora
>> and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I love.
>> So I've had a couple every day. Dang.
>>
>> I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>>
>> Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
>> start over.
>>
>> Sharon

LOL! Like my just discovering a few days ago that I've spent
over a year counting my spinach pizza wrong?!?!?! And yet we
all still were/are able to get right back on track. No sense
in beating ourselves silly over goofy little mistakes.

Joyce

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:27:14 -0500, Connie
<walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Sharon:
>
>Be kind to yourself. No use beating yourself up. Get back
>on program and don't dwell on what is done. Figure you how
>you can handle it better next time and move on. Everyone
>here has a story about when they counted something wrong.
>No worries. Today is a new day!!
>
>--
>
>Cheers,
>
>Connie Walsh
>
>241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198
>
>Sharon & Jack wrote:
>> I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
>> something (WI tonight). I can't believe how bad a weekend
>> I had, and I've only been with WW 2 weeks! This is
>> usually the point at which I quit, but I can't, and I
>> know that. Even if I gain. I thought about skipping, but
>> I don't dare stay away until next week cause I'll never
>>
>> Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
>> and everyone there is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken
>> breasts - with basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes
>> (I did use salsa instead of my usual stick of butter).
>> Caesar salad with homemade dressing............you get
>> the drift?
>>
>> Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>>
>> I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never even
>> bothered looking it up, because I usually drink my coffee
>> black, but decided if I add cremora and Splenda, it's
>> almost like a Frappacino. Which I love. So I've had a
>> couple every day. Dang.
>>
>> I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>>
>> Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
>> start over.
>>
>> Sharon

Congrats to you for maintaining. Congrats to your DD for her
very nice loss.

Weighing in, even when you think you've done poorly, is
essential. Being honest with yourself, holding yourself
accountable, facing the truth, and moving on without guilt
are just as important lessons to learn as the lessons in
food choices and portion control.

Just keep going. Laura said it best: Not every meal will
be perfect. Take one day, one meal, at a time. Do the
best you can.

Linda P

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 00:46:22 GMT, "Sharon & Jack"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, WI is over. I didn't lose, but I also didn't gain.
>And DD lost another 3+ pounds.
>
>You guys are the greatest. I really appreciate your
>support. I think you may keep me going this time.
>
>Sharon "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> Don't beat yourself up over a few slip ups. Actually for
>> someone who has only been on the program for 2 weeks you
>> made some excellent choices. You are headed in the right
>> direction. Just remember that not every meal will
>be
>> perfect. Take one day at a time and continue to do the
>> best you can. One
>day
>> something will click in your head and you'll find
>> yourself making these
>good
>> choices automatically.
>>
>> "Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> message news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]
>> hlink.net...
>> > I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
>> > something (WI
>> tonight).
>> > I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
>> > been with WW 2
>> weeks!
>> > This is usually the point at which I quit, but I can't,
>> > and I know that. Even if I gain. I thought about
>> > skipping, but I don't dare stay away
>> until
>> > next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
>> >
>> > Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
>> > and everyone
>there
>> > is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken breasts - with
>> > basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes (I did use
>> > salsa instead of my usual stick of butter). Caesar
>> > salad with homemade dressing............you get the
>> drift?
>> >
>> > Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>> >
>> > I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never
>> > even bothered
>> looking
>> > it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
>> > decided if I add
>> cremora
>> > and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I
>> > love. So I've had
>> > couple every day. Dang.
>> >
>> > I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>> >
>> > Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
>> > start over.
>> >
>> > Sharon

Wow great job on the maintain when you thought not. !

"Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, WI is over. I didn't lose, but I also didn't gain.
> And DD lost another 3+ pounds.
>
> You guys are the greatest. I really appreciate your
> support. I think you may keep me going this time.
>
> Sharon "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > Don't beat yourself up over a few slip ups. Actually for
> > someone who has only been on the program for 2 weeks you
> > made some excellent choices.
You
> > are headed in the right direction. Just remember that
> > not every meal
will
> be
> > perfect. Take one day at a time and continue to do the
> > best you can. One
> day
> > something will click in your head and you'll find
> > yourself making these
> good
> > choices automatically.
> >
> > "Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]
> > thlink.net...
> > > I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> > > something (WI
> > tonight).
> > > I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
> > > been with WW 2
> > weeks!
> > > This is usually the point at which I quit, but I
> > > can't, and I know
that.
> > > Even if I gain. I thought about skipping, but I don't
> > > dare stay away
> > until
> > > next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
> > >
> > > Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious
> > > - and everyone
> there
> > > is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken breasts - with
> > > basil garlic
butter
> > > sauce. Baked potatoes (I did use salsa instead of my
> > > usual stick of butter). Caesar salad with homemade
> > > dressing............you get the
> > drift?
> > >
> > > Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
> > >
> > > I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never
> > > even bothered
> > looking
> > > it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
> > > decided if I add
> > cremora
> > > and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I
> > > love. So I've
had
> > > couple every day. Dang.
> > >
> > > I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
> > >
> > > Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> > > start over.
> > >
> > > Sharon

Maintain is terrific given what you THINK you did wrong -
living. Just restart at the earliest possible time. Congrats
to your husband.

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, WI is over. I didn't lose, but I also didn't gain.
>And DD lost another 3+ pounds.
>
>You guys are the greatest. I really appreciate your
>support. I think you may keep me going this time.
>
>Sharon "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> Don't beat yourself up over a few slip ups. Actually for
>> someone who has only been on the program for 2 weeks you
>> made some excellent choices. You are headed in the right
>> direction. Just remember that not every meal will
>be
>> perfect. Take one day at a time and continue to do the
>> best you can. One
>day
>> something will click in your head and you'll find
>> yourself making these
>good
>> choices automatically.
>>
>> "Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> message news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]
>> hlink.net...
>> > I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
>> > something (WI
>> tonight).
>> > I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
>> > been with WW 2
>> weeks!
>> > This is usually the point at which I quit, but I can't,
>> > and I know that. Even if I gain. I thought about
>> > skipping, but I don't dare stay away
>> until
>> > next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
>> >
>> > Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious -
>> > and everyone
>there
>> > is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken breasts - with
>> > basil garlic butter sauce. Baked potatoes (I did use
>> > salsa instead of my usual stick of butter). Caesar
>> > salad with homemade dressing............you get the
>> drift?
>> >
>> > Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
>> >
>> > I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never
>> > even bothered
>> looking
>> > it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
>> > decided if I add
>> cremora
>> > and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I
>> > love. So I've had
>> > couple every day. Dang.
>> >
>> > I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
>> >
>> > Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
>> > start over.
>> >
>> > Sharon

wonderful for DD. See you paid a no gain price for your learning, that is
excellent, good luck this week, Lee
Sharon & Jack <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, WI is over. I didn't lose, but I also didn't gain.
> And DD lost another 3+ pounds.
>
> You guys are the greatest. I really appreciate your
> support. I think you may keep me going this time.
>
> Sharon "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > Don't beat yourself up over a few slip ups. Actually for
> > someone who has only been on the program for 2 weeks you
> > made some excellent choices.
You
> > are headed in the right direction. Just remember that
> > not every meal
will
> be
> > perfect. Take one day at a time and continue to do the
> > best you can. One
> day
> > something will click in your head and you'll find
> > yourself making these
> good
> > choices automatically.
> >
> > "Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:UV13c.9490$%[email protected]
> > thlink.net...
> > > I feel like I'm about to go to the truant officer or
> > > something (WI
> > tonight).
> > > I can't believe how bad a weekend I had, and I've only
> > > been with WW 2
> > weeks!
> > > This is usually the point at which I quit, but I
> > > can't, and I know
that.
> > > Even if I gain. I thought about skipping, but I don't
> > > dare stay away
> > until
> > > next week cause I'll never go back if I do.
> > >
> > > Saturday we went to SIL for dinner - always delicious
> > > - and everyone
> there
> > > is skinny. Grilled skinless chicken breasts - with
> > > basil garlic
butter
> > > sauce. Baked potatoes (I did use salsa instead of my
> > > usual stick of butter). Caesar salad with homemade
> > > dressing............you get the
> > drift?
> > >
> > > Sunday dinner here - same scenario.
> > >
> > > I also discovered that coffemate is a point. I never
> > > even bothered
> > looking
> > > it up, because I usually drink my coffee black, but
> > > decided if I add
> > cremora
> > > and Splenda, it's almost like a Frappacino. Which I
> > > love. So I've
had
> > > couple every day. Dang.
> > >
> > > I am sooooooo p***ed at myself.
> > >
> > > Time to shake myself by the scruff of the neck and
> > > start over.
> > >
> > > Sharon

Sharon:

Glad to hear you didn't gain!! Congrats to you and your DD!!