Dope Cheat Caught At Vuelta

CharlotteChurch

Sep 5, 2005
Unai Yus has been sacked by the Bouygues Telecom for posession of products nut supplied or given permission to by the teams medical officer.

Bouygues seem to be showing a strong Moral stance here and i must applaud them for it. Seems a similar situation to when they wouldn't give beloki his inhaler because the doctor thought he didn't need it.

it just makes me want to cheer voeckler, pineau etc... on even more

They are my heroes in the peleton

France has very strict anti-doping law, they can stop you on the road and search whole car if they want. It is recommended to bring as little powders and tablets (legal) as you really need to a race in France because you can have difficulties with all investigations if they search your car and find suspicious substances. Possibly that strict law is the reason why French cyclists are far the worst of all cycling superpowers these days.
John Vaughters said:
There is more validity to the correlation that French teams are cleaner and therefore struggle in the big Tours. "That's why I don't like it when people make fun of those teams if they don't perform that well."
Full interview here...

I was always wondering what happened to French cycling, but I think I found the answer now.

CharlotteChurch said:
Unai Yus has been sacked by the Bouygues Telecom for posession of products nut supplied or given permission to by the teams medical officer.

Bouygues seem to be showing a strong Moral stance here and i must applaud them for it. Seems a similar situation to when they wouldn't give beloki his inhaler because the doctor thought he didn't need it.

it just makes me want to cheer voeckler, pineau etc... on even more

They are my heroes in the peleton

I am glad they are your heroes Charlotte but they might want to check a littel closer the nobody who just won San Sebastien!!!!!!

bobke said:
I am glad they are your heroes Charlotte but they might want to check a littel closer the nobody who just won San Sebastien!!!!!!

Good call. Tyler was framed, Lance never tested positive, the Spanish set Heras up, and the French are out to get Floyd.

However, since Xavier Florencio has never ridden for USPS/Discovery, he is definitely a doper.

tcklyde said:
Good call. Tyler was framed, Lance never tested positive, the Spanish set Heras up, and the French are out to get Floyd.

However, since Xavier Florencio has never ridden for USPS/Discovery, he is definitely a doper.
LOL:p :D