dope

Discussion in 'Doping in Cycling' started by jackhicks, Feb 6, 2013.

1. jackhicks

jackhicks New Member

I like dope. all kinds of dope. It makes riding and training much more productive! I think there should be an open unlimited class, no holds barred, use whatever substance you think works best!

Tags:

2. tonyzackery

tonyzackery Well-Known Member

Yeah, then you could have cast-in villains and heroes, drama sub-plots, and best of all - bimbo chicks on the side. Professional wrestling on bikes. Sounds like a fine idea, and somewhat true of the current state of pro cycling./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

3. slovakguy

slovakguy Active Member

even heroin and crystal meth and all the other "illegal" drugs?

4. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

I've never tried drugs, either the recreational variety or performance enhancing ones /img/vbsmilies/smilies/duck.gif

Frankly even if I was curious to do so, I'd be too scared to try them.

5. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

Here is a sneak-preview of the 2013 Tour de France!!!:

Some of the distinguished athletes which are expected to take part in the 2013 TdF:

Niko Bellic
    [​IMG]

Rick James:
    [​IMG]

and Dennis Rodman:
    [​IMG]

There are also lots and lots of happenings expected! Indicating a few:

1. The East Germany Olympic games girls-choir:

[​IMG]

2. The orchestra of Motorhead:

[​IMG]

3. And the Snoop Dogg Anti - Drug coallition:

[​IMG]

After the last events of doping and since the TdF is an equal opportunity event, all athletes will be required to undergo dopping prior to competing!

6. tonyzackery

tonyzackery Well-Known Member

^I'd say you've waaaay over-represented a segment of society and grossly under-represented another - there's not enough women included. LOL!

Where are the 'sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll' boys of the 70s and 80s? Furthermore, you've unfortunately omitted the heroin-chic, anorexic runway models - they're good for a few hundred lines of coke, but most importantly their power-to-weight ratio should be pretty damned good for the climbs. They'll be my GC contenders. Lastly, gotta throw in a few Downtown Eastside (of Vancouver) junkies into the mix too. Factually, ALOT of them ride bikes so they've done their base mileage - they'll make great domestiques. They will have issues with the intervals though - think they're lacking top-end speed - so I wouldn't have them leading out Snoop.

7. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

I had a bit of "over representation" of doping in my information too... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif Sports women, hmmm, most of them I just dont like! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

I mean looking at this:

[​IMG]

There isnt much to like... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif Unless you are one of those "other" girls... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

What would you do if this girl came over to you and said "Hey you, come over here and help me count these!"? /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

8. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

"I've never tried drugs, either the recreational variety or performance enhancing ones [​IMG]

Frankly even if I was curious to do so, I'd be too scared to try them."

No foolin'.

9. CAMPYBOB

""I like dope. all kinds of dope. It makes riding and training much more productive! I think there should be an open unlimited class, no holds barred, use whatever substance you think works best! "

Jack, you sure would have enjoyed racing in the 1970's!

10. CAMPYBOB

"even heroin and crystal meth and all the other "illegal" drugs?"

That just levels the playing field.

11. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

Really though the situation is pretty bad. I was checking some times from the TdF from the 80s and comparing them with the 2012 ones. There is about a 20min difference for a 50km TT course. That did not just happen because of aero brake pads. I also checked a documentary on youtube about an extended doping program from the East Germany on some Olympics... Scary stuff... But thats how the show is probably. Especially in the TdF which is the biggest cycling event at the moment just because the guys get lots and lots of money just for racing. If they were not getting paid, or were not that involved with advertising etc, maybe it would not be so bad.

12. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

If I need to know the views of a hyprcrite such as you, I'll ask you.

Understood? Clown.

13. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

lolololol good stuff /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

[​IMG]

14. CAMPYBOB

"If I need to know the views of a hyprcrite such as you, I'll ask you."

Ask away!

15. bsthebenster

bsthebenster New Member

There probably should be actually. Then nattys wouldn't worry about having to step over to the dark side to compete on the same level.

16. thomas pendrake

thomas pendrake New Member

Weightlifting (Olympic style) has always been my sport, cycling is for transportation, recreation, and training. Weight-lifting was ruined by steroids, with Bulgaria leading the way. The U.S. was once a weight-lifting powerhouse, but body-building with its juiced up freaks destroyed it.

For weight-lifters there is a serious danger of injury and even death from steroids. Anabolic amino-acids seem to work as well but avoid the health risks. The proper use of protein supplements can increase strength and muscle mass while building proper connecting tissue and circulation. Drugs are not needed.

However, a little cannabis might make the ride more enjoyable, as well as aiding with reducing the effect of fatigue.

17. Meds

Meds New Member

There is the saying that if it feels good do it. I think we all know the consequences of such. It would be anarchy if we should give unrestrained allowance for doping.