Dorset Coast April 18th

Simonb

Guest
I've just sent in my application. Anyone else doing it?

Simon

Simonb wrote:

> I've just sent in my application. Anyone else doing it?
>

> Simon

Have just run off an entry form.

I'll be the one with the lanterne rouge ;-)

Any ideas on accommodation?

John B

JohnB wrote:

> Any ideas on accommodation?

Well, I'll be staying at my parents' in Wareham. It's six or seven miles from Lytchett -- a good warm-
up (no hills). There are a few hotels there: the Anglebury (01929 552988) or the Black Bear (01929
553339) spring to mind; both good for Wareham's pubs. In Lychett itself there is Chequers (01202
622215), though I don't know if they have a hotel. Loads in Poole and Bournemouth, but not such a
pleasant ride in.

Simon

JohnB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Simonb wrote:
> >
> > I've just sent in my application. Anyone else doing it?
> >

> > Simon
>
> Have just run off an entry form.
>
> I'll be the one with the lanterne rouge ;-)
>
> Any ideas on accommodation?

At Easter, in Dorset? may camp in the New Forest. The start is at Sandbanks ferry isn't it? mm ;-)

Lychet Manor Campsite is the nearest to the start-I know-I lived in Poole until recently.
Regards, John.

http://www.pbase.com/john28july "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
news:<[email protected]>...