Double Posts

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    There was an error betweem my chair and the keyboard. It has been fixed.

    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Wheeler says:

    >There was an error betweem my chair and the keyboard. It has been fixed.

    Did you get the -ectomy or the -otomy?

    Steve "fixed"

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 12 Jun 2003 21:56:21 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

    >Wheeler says:
    >
    >>There was an error betweem my chair and the keyboard. It has been fixed.
    >
    >Did you get the -ectomy or the -otomy?
    >
    >Steve "fixed"

    Oh no Steve nothing like that....yet. I think I'll wait until January.

    I was actually referring to my brain fart that caused me to double post some messages the other day.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]