Double Posts

jrschultz

Jan 6, 2012
This is just a simple forum observation. Looking through the different topics I noticed there are a few duplicate topic titles. I know this has happened to me. I think I've gotten an error from the forum when posting a new thread, so I post it again, only to find out the first post worked. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a glitch on this website?

This is ironic. Right after posting this topic I got an error leading me to believe the first post didn't work. I ignored it, because I figured everything worked.

Here is the error I got : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/cycling/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 471

Can a moderator or someone look into this?

Yes I have noticed and learned from it. Seems there are quite a few slow learners here ha ha! :lol:

jrschultz said:
This is ironic. Right after posting this topic I got an error leading me to believe the first post didn't work. I ignored it, because I figured everything worked.

Here is the error I got : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/cycling/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 471

Can a moderator or someone look into this?
Yeah I have had that happen to me a few times too. However when that message appears the thread I was making has usually been posted anyway so it's not that much of a problem.