Douthat!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ride-A-Lot, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Well, I've put together a camping/biking trip with a few friends to
    Douthat State Park in VA. It's 4/20 - 4/23. If anyone is wants to join
    in or just come up for a day of riding, let me know. If any locals have
    some tips (beta) for the area, send me an email. I'm going in blind
    with just a map and a GPS.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > Well, I've put together a camping/biking trip with a few friends to
    > Douthat State Park in VA. It's 4/20 - 4/23. If anyone is wants to
    > join in or just come up for a day of riding, let me know. If any
    > locals have some tips (beta) for the area, send me an email. I'm
    > going in blind with just a map and a GPS.

    Hehehe... 420 man! I'll check my schedule. I'd love to show you around.

    Mike

    --
    http://NewsGuy.com/overview.htm 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth

  3. JD

    JD Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > > Well, I've put together a camping/biking trip with a few friends to
    > > Douthat State Park in VA. It's 4/20 - 4/23. If anyone is wants to
    > > join in or just come up for a day of riding, let me know. If any
    > > locals have some tips (beta) for the area, send me an email. I'm
    > > going in blind with just a map and a GPS.

    > Hehehe... 420 man! I'll check my schedule. I'd love to show you around.

    Stoner...

    JD

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    JD wrote:
    > Michael Dart wrote:
    >> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    >>> Well, I've put together a camping/biking trip with a few friends to
    >>> Douthat State Park in VA. It's 4/20 - 4/23. If anyone is wants to
    >>> join in or just come up for a day of riding, let me know. If any
    >>> locals have some tips (beta) for the area, send me an email. I'm
    >>> going in blind with just a map and a GPS.

    >> Hehehe... 420 man! I'll check my schedule. I'd love to show you
    >> around.

    > Stoner...
    >
    > JD

    Only formerly. I get high on my bike now. ;^)

    Mike - I did grow up in the 60's-70's afterall.

    --
    http://NewsGuy.com/overview.htm 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth

  5. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    >> Well, I've put together a camping/biking trip with a few friends to
    >> Douthat State Park in VA. It's 4/20 - 4/23. If anyone is wants to
    >> join in or just come up for a day of riding, let me know. If any
    >> locals have some tips (beta) for the area, send me an email. I'm
    >> going in blind with just a map and a GPS.

    > Hehehe... 420 man! I'll check my schedule. I'd love to show you around.
    >
    > Mike

    That would be great. Hope you can make it.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  6. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    > Michael Dart wrote:
    >> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    >> > Well, I've put together a camping/biking trip with a few friends to
    >> > Douthat State Park in VA. It's 4/20 - 4/23. If anyone is wants to
    >> > join in or just come up for a day of riding, let me know. If any
    >> > locals have some tips (beta) for the area, send me an email. I'm
    >> > going in blind with just a map and a GPS.

    >> Hehehe... 420 man! I'll check my schedule. I'd love to show you
    >> around.

    > Stoner...
    >
    > JD

    so, what's your point??