down one pound

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anglea Woollcom, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me

    angie

    Tags:

  2. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Weigh to go Angie!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    [email protected]

    225/190/145

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
    december.
    > yah me
    >
    > angie

  3. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me
    >
    > angie

    Congrats Angie!!!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  4. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:15:32 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me

    Well done. Hope this is the start of a steady downward slope

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

  5. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me
    >
    > angie

    The slippery slope beckons! Well done!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on dropping after about a month.

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:15:32 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me
    >
    >angie

  7. On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:15:32 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me
    >
    >angie

    Well done Angie!

    Suzie B (now go drink more water...!)
    --
    "From the internet connection under the pier"
    Southend, UK

  8. Congratulations, Angie, on finally losing a pound. Perserverance does eventually pay off. Elaine K

    Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me
    >
    >angie

  9. Nice loss Angie.
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
    december.
    > yah me
    >
    > angie

  10. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Way to go Angie

    SPOONS

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
    december.
    > yah me
    >
    > angie

  11. Hi, Anglea, Congratulations on the loss!
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
    december.
    > yah me
    >
    > angie

  12. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    yah you, angie, that's great girl! :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
    december.
    > yah me
    >
    > angie

  13. thnaks i'm going to keep working at losing more

    angie "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Weigh to go Angie!
    >
    > --
    > Helen
    >
    > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    >
    > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > 225/190/145
    >

    > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
    > december.
    > > yah me
    > >
    > > angie

  14. correction on the weight loss i have lost 3lbs. i am doing atkins diet and
    on day three of induction. yah me i am now 6lbs away from my final goal
    weight
    angie
    "Connie Walsh" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
    > > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
    december.
    > > yah me
    > >
    > > angie
    > >

    > Congrats Angie!!!!
    >
    > Connie
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  15. thank you everyone. will keep u posted on how the rest of the week goes
    angie
    news:[email protected]...