down one pound

Anglea Woollcom

Guest
i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me

angie

Weigh to go Angie!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

[email protected]

225/190/145

news:[email protected]...

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me
>
> angie

Congrats Angie!!!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:15:32 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me

Well done. Hope this is the start of a steady downward slope

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

> i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me
>
> angie

The slippery slope beckons! Well done!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Congrats on dropping after about a month.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me
>
>angie

Well done Angie!

Suzie B (now go drink more water...!)
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Congratulations, Angie, on finally losing a pound. Perserverance does eventually pay off. Elaine K

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

> i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid december. yah me
>
>angie

Hi, Anglea, Congratulations on the loss!
--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
december.
> yah me
>
> angie

thnaks i'm going to keep working at losing more

angie "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Weigh to go Angie!
>
> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
>
> [email protected]
>
> 225/190/145
>

> "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
> december.
> > yah me
> >
> > angie

correction on the weight loss i have lost 3lbs. i am doing atkins diet and
on day three of induction. yah me i am now 6lbs away from my final goal
weight
angie
"Connie Walsh" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> > i have finally lost a pound after being at 125lbs since about mid
december.
> > yah me
> >
> > angie
> >

> Congrats Angie!!!!
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

thank you everyone. will keep u posted on how the rest of the week goes
angie
news:[email protected]...