Downhill Around Vermont

| P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
|
| > | So it's been proven to actually do some good then?
| >
| > " It is not clear if glucosamine has a cartilage-protecting action."
seems
| > to be pretty straight-forward to me.
|
| Joints aren't just cartilage...

bomba dude seems like PF struggles with everyday tasks of acceptance.

Simon .... not afraid to try something new!

| P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
|
| > | So it's been proven to actually do some good then?
| >
| > " It is not clear if glucosamine has a cartilage-protecting action."
seems
| > to be pretty straight-forward to me.
|
| Joints aren't just cartilage...

LOL. Ok then, what do you mean by "proven to actually do some good then"?

Do you think that GS has been proven to help ligaments, tendons, etc?

Fishy and you seem to be having a great deal of trouble seperating scientific fact from marketing
pap, placebos, etc.

--
Pete Fagerlin

http://www.petefagerlin.com

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]... <snip>

| bomba dude seems like PF struggles with everyday tasks of acceptance.
|
| Simon .... not afraid to try something new!

You'll have to translate that first bit for me. Somehow the Queen's English didn't translate to
Mericun very well.

Are you infering that people who don't believe in placebos, homeopathy etc. and who don't make
unsupported claims about questionable pill popping only make those comments because they're afraid
of trying something new?

LOL.

--
Pete Fagerlin