Downhill courses in and around Melbourne???

Jeppe Oute

New Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm a danish bloke who's coming down to Melbourne in a few months to study at Deakin. But where can I ride? Does anyone know ???

"Jeppe Oute" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm a danish bloke who's coming down to Melbourne in a few months to study at Deakin. But where
> can I ride? Does anyone know ???

"Off Road Cycling Adventures" is published by ORCA and although geared to XC riding will point you
in the right direction as far as maps/areas to ride, go. There are two editions, each with new
tracks. Available in most bike shops.

Also, try looking around Fat Tyre Flyers site: www.ftf.com.au

These guys are downhillers I think and can help you out - They are in Kew (eastern Melbourne)
www.vicmtb.com.au

Or, ask around some shops or contact downhillers. They might tell you where to ride if you
are nice ;)

hth hippy