Downhill Domination game good?

In article <[email protected]>, Destroy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just wondering peoples opinions of the new PS2 game. Stupid and cheezy or kinda cool bro?
>
> http://www.us.playstation.com/games/SCUS-97177.asp

http://bike.shimano.com/mtb/Tourney/index.asp

The meta-review seems to be that it's okay. It's by Incog, the makers of Twisted Metal Black (that's
good!) but features no online play (that's bad!). It scores about 80% as an average review (that's
pretty good...) but promises the realism of SSX (that's not great, but a DH racing sim would be
pretty dull. Think of this as the Red Bull Rampage of bike games).

So, rent it. I'm already too busy playing Tribes:AA and Sly Cooper. Oh yeah, and riding my bicycles.

> Destroy <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Just wondering peoples opinions of the new PS2 game. Stupid and cheezy or kinda cool bro?
> >
> > http://www.us.playstation.com/games/SCUS-97177.asp
>
> riding your bicycle = cool
>
> video games = cheesy
>
> JD

Not when its pouring rain outside. Damn it all to hell. I think Seattle (which had 0 clouds) should
give up its rainy title, CT deserves it more.

Jon Bond

> Jon Bond says:
>
> > Damn it all to hell. I think Seattle (which had 0 clouds) should give up its rainy title, CT
> > deserves it more.
>
> We got none at all in RI today. Not one frikkin drop.
>
> And we could use it here in drought-stricken Jamestown. ;-(
>
> Can we tow the island down the Sound a bit, Jon, or can you bring some
over?

> Steve

Hell, you can take it. Just set up some gigantic fans in northwest CT, that should get it there
(although it might slow down the earth's rotation a bit... but who couldn't use another couple hours
of riding time?)

Jon Bond