Downhill Domination game good?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Destroy, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. Destroy

    Destroy Guest

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, Destroy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Just wondering peoples opinions of the new PS2 game. Stupid and cheezy or kinda cool bro?
    >
    > http://www.us.playstation.com/games/SCUS-97177.asp

    http://bike.shimano.com/mtb/Tourney/index.asp

    The meta-review seems to be that it's okay. It's by Incog, the makers of Twisted Metal Black (that's
    good!) but features no online play (that's bad!). It scores about 80% as an average review (that's
    pretty good...) but promises the realism of SSX (that's not great, but a DH racing sim would be
    pretty dull. Think of this as the Red Bull Rampage of bike games).

    So, rent it. I'm already too busy playing Tribes:AA and Sly Cooper. Oh yeah, and riding my bicycles.

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

  4. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > Destroy <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Just wondering peoples opinions of the new PS2 game. Stupid and cheezy or kinda cool bro?
    > >
    > > http://www.us.playstation.com/games/SCUS-97177.asp
    >
    > riding your bicycle = cool
    >
    > video games = cheesy
    >
    > JD

    Not when its pouring rain outside. Damn it all to hell. I think Seattle (which had 0 clouds) should
    give up its rainy title, CT deserves it more.

    Jon Bond

  5. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > Jon Bond says:
    >
    > > Damn it all to hell. I think Seattle (which had 0 clouds) should give up its rainy title, CT
    > > deserves it more.
    >
    > We got none at all in RI today. Not one frikkin drop.
    >
    > And we could use it here in drought-stricken Jamestown. ;-(
    >
    > Can we tow the island down the Sound a bit, Jon, or can you bring some
    over?

    > Steve

    Hell, you can take it. Just set up some gigantic fans in northwest CT, that should get it there
    (although it might slow down the earth's rotation a bit... but who couldn't use another couple hours
    of riding time?)

    Jon Bond