Downloading Ergomo Pro files

White Knight

Nov 2, 2007
I've been downloading my ergomo training files without any problem for nearly 12 months. However, for the past week I've not been able to do so. Whenever I click on 'start download' on the ergoracer softwear another box flashes up reading; 'unrecognized device or device not found. Please attach your Ergomo Pro.' I then click 'ok' and another box appears saying 'an error occured during the download.'

I'm using the same device download port as I've always used, COM 11 (PL2303 COM Port) and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and Ergoracer softwear.

Does anyone know how to overcome this problem? Any help gratefully received!

Are you using ErgoRacer 1.5 built by CyclingPeaks? If so, you should check our WIKI on it?
http://wiki.peaksware.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Click on WKO for info on power meter issues.
It's most likely that you just need to re-boot the ergomo, by pressing the button on the bottom of the computer with a 1.5mm allen key.

Hunter

White Knight said:
I've been downloading my ergomo training files without any problem for nearly 12 months. However, for the past week I've not been able to do so. Whenever I click on 'start download' on the ergoracer softwear another box flashes up reading; 'unrecognized device or device not found. Please attach your Ergomo Pro.' I then click 'ok' and another box appears saying 'an error occured during the download.'

I'm using the same device download port as I've always used, COM 11 (PL2303 COM Port) and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and Ergoracer softwear.

Does anyone know how to overcome this problem? Any help gratefully received!