Dr. Andrew B. Chung's hilarity

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Bob, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Brace yourself for a blast. Sit firmly in your chair. Put
    down the cup of tea.

    Get ready.

    Chung wrote this today:

    > You choose your definitions in a manner that suits your
    > argument.

    <LOLOLOLOLOL>

    Any questions...?

    Bob

    Tags:

  2. Janna

    Janna Guest

    > Any questions...?

    yes, I have a question. where did you attend medical school?
    and I was wondering if you had a speciality...I mean besides
    being a jerk. thanks hun.

    "Bob (this one)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Brace yourself for a blast. Sit firmly in your chair. Put
    > down the cup of tea.
    >
    > Get ready.
    >
    > Chung wrote this today:
    >
    > > You choose your definitions in a manner that suits your
    > > argument.
    >
    > <LOLOLOLOLOL>
    >
    > Any questions...?
    >
    > Bob

  3. Smoke

    Smoke Guest

    Their discussing religion not medicine, hun.

    "Janna" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > > Any questions...?
    >
    > yes, I have a question. where did you attend medical
    > school? and I was wondering if you had a speciality...I
    > mean besides being a jerk. thanks hun.
    >
    > "Bob (this one)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Brace yourself for a blast. Sit firmly in your chair.
    > > Put down the cup of tea.
    > >
    > > Get ready.
    > >
    > > Chung wrote this today:
    > >
    > > > You choose your definitions in a manner that suits
    > > > your argument.
    > >
    > > <LOLOLOLOLOL>
    > >
    > > Any questions...?
    > >
    > > Bob

  4. On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:39:05 -0500, "Janna"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >yes, I have a question. where did you attend medical
    >school? and I was wondering if you had a speciality...I
    >mean besides being a jerk. thanks hun.

    Having been a physician now for almost thirty years, I can
    say for certain that attending medical school does not
    confer immunity to being stupid, uncaring, unfeeling, and
    irresponsible.

    Moreover the fact that a person has *not* attended medical
    school says absolutely nothing about his or her intelligence
    or compassion.

    But the fact that somebody would post such a demeaning
    question? Now *that* says quite a bit, "hun."

    smn

  5. Janna

    Janna Guest

    thanks for clearing that up.
    "Smoke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Their discussing religion not medicine, hun.
    >
    > "Janna" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Any questions...?
    > >
    > > yes, I have a question. where did you attend medical
    > > school? and I was wondering if you had a speciality...I
    > > mean besides being a
    jerk.
    > > thanks hun.
    > >
    > > "Bob (this one)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Brace yourself for a blast. Sit firmly in your chair.
    > > > Put down the cup of tea.
    > > >
    > > > Get ready.

    > > > <LOLOLOLOLOL>
    > > >
    > > > Any questions...?
    > > >
    > > > Bob

  6. Janna

    Janna Guest

    you're right.

    "Stephen Nagler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:39:05 -0500, "Janna"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >yes, I have a question. where did you attend medical
    > >school? and I was wondering if you had a speciality...I
    > >mean besides being a
    jerk.