General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Dr. Art Ulene's supplements and supplementwatch.com

Started by wasabicat · · Last activity · 1 post · 440 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
31 March 2005
Last activity
31 March 2005
Original author
wasabicat
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
440
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I did some research for the multi-vit supplements.
    And found that Dr. Art Ulene's Optimal Vitamin Formula for Women and
    for Men got some great reviews for the effect and also for the cost.
    But I can't find where to buy those products on the web or google. I
    did find that the drugstore.com does sell the formula for men but not
    for women. Any one know where I can get all I need in one shop or any
    mart?

    I'm living in Taiwan, so I'll have to ask my friends in states to buy
    them for me. If you any any impressions where to buy this, please let
    me know.

    There's one website supplementwatch.com.
    I found another Lutein supplement got pretty great score(99/100).
    It's call MaxiVision Ocular, seems not too expensive and effect.
    For the multi-vit session, Lifepak series got very high scores as
    well.
    Is this website's opinion fair?

    Thanks for reading my post and helping me out.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.