Dr Cabot (Reply to Mark P.)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by tobyjones, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    From: "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 8:48 AM
    Subject: Re: Fraudulent acahf (Australian Council against health fraud)

    [snipped corresp to NSW Med Board]

    > > > Dr. Cabot is not a poster here,

    She was considering posting, in order to set the
    record straight.

    However, with MHA in the midst of the present religious wars
    and other off-topic and personalised garbage, it is not
    surprising that she did not, and I would not recommend it
    anyway. (She sounds like a really lovely person, btw, a
    normal, hardworking and unpretentious Aussie Doc.)

    I feel angry that someone, particularly a doctor, should
    have to go through the kinds of attacks to which she is
    being subjected.

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > From: "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark
    [email protected]>
    > Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Sent: Thursday, March
    > 11, 2004 8:48 AM Subject: Re: Fraudulent acahf (Australian
    > Council against health fraud)

    > [snipped corresp to NSW Med Board]

    > She was considering posting, in order to set the record
    > straight.

    How do we know that?

    > However, with MHA in the midst of the present religious
    > wars and other off-topic and personalised garbage, it is
    > not surprising that she did not, and I would not recommend
    > it anyway. (She sounds like a really lovely person, btw, a
    > normal, hardworking and unpretentious Aussie Doc.)
    >
    > I feel angry that someone, particularly a doctor, should
    > have to go
    through
    > the kinds of attacks to which she is being subjected.

    You should see the attacks that Stephen Barrett has to go
    through! You should see the attacks that Terry Polevoy and
    Robert Baratz have to go through. However, they are
    justified in the minds of the Alties because they represent
    the mose evil side of real medicine.

    See the attacks that Peter Moran and Mark Lowry put up with.
    Seer the attacks that Orac puts up with.

    It goes both ways. Recognize that.

  3. Debbee1023

    Debbee1023 Guest

    << You should see the attacks that Stephen Barrett has to go
    through! You should see the attacks that Terry Polevoy and
    Robert Baratz have to go through. However, they are
    justified in the minds of the Alties because they represent
    the mose evil side of real medicine. >>

    Why would you ever care about them, Probert?

    << It goes both ways. Recognize that. >>

    Yes, it does, but it is amazing that "Team Abusive Behavior"
    which many of of the anti-alts are gold-card carrying
    members love to project stuff in which they have no personal
    experience with.....the trouble is, Probert.....everyone
    seems through all of the abusive behavior.....

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
    (Jessie Winchester).

  4. Ilsa 9.100a

    Ilsa 9.100a Guest

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> From: "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark
    >[email protected]>
    >> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Sent: Thursday, March
    >> 11, 2004 8:48 AM Subject: Re: Fraudulent acahf
    >> (Australian Council against health fraud)

    >> [snipped corresp to NSW Med Board]

    >> She was considering posting, in order to set the record
    >> straight.
    >
    >How do we know that?
    >
    >> However, with MHA in the midst of the present religious
    >> wars and other off-topic and personalised garbage, it is
    >> not surprising that she did not, and I would not
    >> recommend it anyway. (She sounds like a really lovely
    >> person, btw, a normal, hardworking and unpretentious
    >> Aussie Doc.)
    >>
    >> I feel angry that someone, particularly a doctor, should
    >> have to go
    >through
    >> the kinds of attacks to which she is being subjected.
    >
    >You should see the attacks that Stephen Barrett has to go
    >through! You should see the attacks that Terry Polevoy and
    >Robert Baratz have to go through. However, they are
    >justified in the minds of the Alties because they represent
    >the mose evil side of real medicine.
    >
    >See the attacks that Peter Moran and Mark Lowry put up
    >with. Seer the attacks that Orac puts up with.

    Let's not forget CBI and other MD's we might have
    temporarily overlooked. The group is far richer for having
    their commentary.

    Strangely enough, Jan's irrational hatred extends outside of
    conventional medicine. She'll villify an alt-practitioner if
    they dare to disagree with her, happen to be of a different
    religion, or just remind her of her brother.

    Sad, that.

  5. [email protected] wrote:

> [...]

    Good. When is she going to start?

    >However, with MHA in the midst of the present religious
    >wars and other off-topic and personalised garbage, it is
    >not surprising that she did not, and I would not recommend
    >it anyway. (She sounds like a really lovely person, btw, a
    >normal, hardworking and unpretentious Aussie Doc.)

    Oh, I see, the answer is "never".

    >I feel angry that someone, particularly a doctor, should
    >have to go through the kinds of attacks to which she is
    >being subjected.

    I feel angry that people are lied to by sleazy crooks
    like Dr Cabot.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  6. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << You should see the attacks that Stephen Barrett has to
    > go through! You should see the attacks that Terry Polevoy
    > and Robert Baratz have to go through. However, they are
    > justified in the minds of the Alties because
    they
    > represent the mose evil side of real medicine. >>
    >

    > Why would you ever care about them, Probert?

    I care about Truth, Justice, Mom, Applie Pie and the
    American Way. I do not tell people to go back where they
    came from.

    See this URL for clairifciation:

    http://www.libertycam.com/

    > << It goes both ways. Recognize that. >>
    >

    > Yes, it does, but it is amazing that "Team Abusive
    > Behavior" which many of
    of
    > the anti-alts are gold-card carrying members love to
    > project stuff in
    which
    > they have no personal experience with.....the trouble is,
    Probert.....everyone
    > seems through all of the abusive behavior.....

    True. Intelligent people see through your abuse, Jan's
    abuse, etc. tec. etc.