DR Pepper race

Gentolm

Guest
did anyone go ,,, brian??? i was so busy that i missed it .
The FWRRC had a bus going down there adn all.I wss gonna try
my cowsuit down there maybe get mo DR.Pepper. Can anyone
post a race reports?? plodzilla

gentolm <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> did anyone go ,,, brian??? i was so busy that i missed it
> . The FWRRC had a bus going down there adn all.I wss gonna
> try my cowsuit down there maybe get mo DR.Pepper. Can
> anyone post a race reports?? plodzilla

Buncha steers, buncha queers, it was hot, an ethiopian won.
There, and I didn't even have to go!

>did anyone go ,,, brian??? i was so busy that i missed it .
>The FWRRC had a bus going down there adn all.I wss gonna
>try my cowsuit down there maybe get mo DR.Pepper. Can
>anyone post a race reports?? plodzilla

You won't believe this, but I saw a guy in a cow suit at one
of the water stations. I looked close and saw it wasn't you.
But I sure thought of you!

It was hot and I didn't have the mojo. Ran a lousy race --
too fast the first mile, then faded and faded. Ended up 4th
in my AG. But the festival was fun.

The bus never showed up! It was actually supposed to be a
Dublin bus, the FWRC was just helping get the word out.
But we waited till the last possible minute then just
drove down.

And they changed the age groups around -- when they posted
the results I was 2nd in the 41-50 AG. But for some reason
they changed in midstream to the more traditional 5-year AGs
and I was 4th in the 40 44s. As badly as I ran I wasn't
expecting an award anyway, but it was strange to think I was
getting one then have it yanked away.

Two and a half stars.

--
Brian P. Baresch Fort Worth, Texas, USA Professional editing
and proofreading

If you're going through hell, keep going. --Winston
Churchill

Brian Baresch <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > You won't believe this, but I saw a guy in a cow suit at
> > one of the
> water stations. I looked close and saw it wasn't you. But
> I sure thought of you!

Well, at least he wasn't a queer, unless of course he was a
queer steer, and that would be double trouble. However, if
he was both, it would certainly go tords bolstering that
old theory.