Dr Robert Davis on the radio (Wandered OT)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Helen Deborah Vecht, Dec 6, 2004.

  1. David Hansen <[email protected]>typed

    > On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 00:13:36 GMT someone who may be Helen Deborah
    > Vecht <[email protected]> wrote this:-

    > >Fat-bottomed girls, we make the rockin' world go round...

    > Good to hear. So why the "does my bum look big in this" question?

    I blame the fashion industry.

    Women have relatively large pelves and fat stores on the buttocks and
    hips are a normal feature of womanhood. Large beams were popular until
    they became unfashionable and trouble in childbirth was sorted out by
    those meddlesome obstetricians.

    Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.

    Huge-hipped Helen.

    --
    Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
    Edgware.

    Tags:

  2. >
    >Huge-hipped Helen.

    You are me and ICMF

    Cheers, helen s ;-)

  3. Sara

    Sara Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Helen Deborah
    Vecht <[email protected]> wrote:

    > David Hansen <[email protected]>typed
    >

    > > On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 00:13:36 GMT someone who may be Helen Deborah
    > > Vecht <[email protected]> wrote this:-

    > > >Fat-bottomed girls, we make the rockin' world go round...

    > > Good to hear. So why the "does my bum look big in this" question?

    > I blame the fashion industry.
    >
    > Women have relatively large pelves and fat stores on the buttocks and
    > hips are a normal feature of womanhood. Large beams were popular until
    > they became unfashionable and trouble in childbirth was sorted out by
    > those meddlesome obstetricians.
    >
    > Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.
    >
    > Huge-hipped Helen.

    AOL.

  4. JLB

    JLB Guest

    Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

    > Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.

    What, you mean there are some that don't?

    --
    Joe * If I cannot be free I'll be cheap

  5. JLB <[email protected]> wrote:

    | Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
    |
    | > Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.
    |
    | What, you mean there are some that don't?

    I don't, sorry Helen(s) <g>.

    --
    Patrick Herring, http://www.anweald.co.uk

  6. David Hansen

    David Hansen Guest

    On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:04:51 GMT someone who may be Helen Deborah
    Vecht <[email protected]> wrote this:-

    >> Good to hear. So why the "does my bum look big in this" question?

    >I blame the fashion industry.

    There is a theory that fashion "designers" are homosexual men who
    would rather be working on clothes for idealised young men. I think
    there is some merit in this theory as many of their clothes seem to
    be designed for stick insects.

    >Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.

    As a former Archbishop of Canterbury said, one of the nicest things
    about women are the curves. That does not mean that I have a
    particular viewpoint on the size of curves.

    prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.

  7. David Hansen <[email protected]>typed

    > On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:04:51 GMT someone who may be Helen Deborah
    > Vecht <[email protected]> wrote this:-

    I am me, nobody else and don't munge my address. You may not have met me
    but you have met some of my acquaintances ;-)

    > >> Good to hear. So why the "does my bum look big in this" question?

    > >I blame the fashion industry.

    > There is a theory that fashion "designers" are homosexual men who
    > would rather be working on clothes for idealised young men. I think
    > there is some merit in this theory as many of their clothes seem to
    > be designed for stick insects.

    I've not heard this before (I don't read on this subject) but I rather
    like this theory. TBF some girls are built like stick insects. Few
    mature women are.

    > >Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.

    > As a former Archbishop of Canterbury said, one of the nicest things
    > about women are the curves. That does not mean that I have a
    > particular viewpoint on the size of curves.

    I think many heterosexual men appreciate curves...