Dr Robert Davis on the radio (Wandered OT)

Helen Deborah Vecht

Guest
David Hansen <[email protected]>typed

> On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 00:13:36 GMT someone who may be Helen Deborah
> Vecht <[email protected]> wrote this:-

> >Fat-bottomed girls, we make the rockin' world go round...

> Good to hear. So why the "does my bum look big in this" question?

I blame the fashion industry.

Women have relatively large pelves and fat stores on the buttocks and
hips are a normal feature of womanhood. Large beams were popular until
they became unfashionable and trouble in childbirth was sorted out by
those meddlesome obstetricians.

Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.

Huge-hipped Helen.

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

>Huge-hipped Helen.

You are me and ICMF

Cheers, helen s ;-)

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

In article <[email protected]>, Helen Deborah
Vecht <[email protected]> wrote:

> David Hansen <[email protected]>typed
>

> > On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 00:13:36 GMT someone who may be Helen Deborah
> > Vecht <[email protected]> wrote this:-

> > >Fat-bottomed girls, we make the rockin' world go round...

> > Good to hear. So why the "does my bum look big in this" question?

> I blame the fashion industry.
>
> Women have relatively large pelves and fat stores on the buttocks and
> hips are a normal feature of womanhood. Large beams were popular until
> they became unfashionable and trouble in childbirth was sorted out by
> those meddlesome obstetricians.
>
> Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.
>
> Huge-hipped Helen.

AOL.

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

> Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.

What, you mean there are some that don't?

--
Joe * If I cannot be free I'll be cheap

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:04:51 GMT someone who may be Helen Deborah
Vecht <[email protected]> wrote this:-

>> Good to hear. So why the "does my bum look big in this" question?

>I blame the fashion industry.

There is a theory that fashion "designers" are homosexual men who
would rather be working on clothes for idealised young men. I think
there is some merit in this theory as many of their clothes seem to
be designed for stick insects.

>Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.

As a former Archbishop of Canterbury said, one of the nicest things
about women are the curves. That does not mean that I have a
particular viewpoint on the size of curves.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.

David Hansen <[email protected]>typed

> On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:04:51 GMT someone who may be Helen Deborah
> Vecht <[email protected]> wrote this:-

I am me, nobody else and don't munge my address. You may not have met me
but you have met some of my acquaintances ;-)

> >> Good to hear. So why the "does my bum look big in this" question?

> >I blame the fashion industry.

> There is a theory that fashion "designers" are homosexual men who
> would rather be working on clothes for idealised young men. I think
> there is some merit in this theory as many of their clothes seem to
> be designed for stick insects.

I've not heard this before (I don't read on this subject) but I rather
like this theory. TBF some girls are built like stick insects. Few
mature women are.

> >Some chaps still find big round bottoms sexy.

> As a former Archbishop of Canterbury said, one of the nicest things
> about women are the curves. That does not mean that I have a
> particular viewpoint on the size of curves.

I think many heterosexual men appreciate curves...