Dr Sargent and the fountain of youth.

Phil Scott

Guest
..

I am forwarding this discussion from another NG.. my comments
and history, links and a few excerpts from research by Sargant
and others in the 1940's

Phil Scott

Arnaldo.... Thanks for this reference..

I am stunned by the accuracy of Dr. Sargants work....and the
pervasive degree to which it is ignored in the modern science
of sleuthing the alzheimers/ amyloid issues.... by thousands
of scientists world wide...

NONE are mentioning any of this range of issues.. they have
gone myopic and state that the mess is still unfathomable to
them (a few spotty exceptions)...

for me as you noticed his work is confirmed by my own
experience... arrived at by accidents of chemistry etc...
these plaques are of multiple sources and causes... and
getting rid of them indeed creates a resurgence of youth.

I was amazed by Sargents statement that these plaques could
occupy up to **30% ** !! of cell volume as one aged...
totally had to even fathom.. except from my own almost
unbelievable experience.

I had come to that conclusion myself observing the changes in
shape of my own body parts as I de-amyloided as I call it (no
doubt other than amyloids were rejected)...

The sheer volume of the effluent at the various rejection
nodes (ganglia as shown in diagrams of the nervous system, and
direct dumps into the colon).

The effluent over the last 8 years, by volume was huge..a big
suprise. and the other signs as discussed in my series
searchable on google (advanced search... fill in *only two
boxes...author=phil scott and subject=amyloid,
microglia, immune, amyloids, synapse, dendron...(one word at
a time for each search) will bring up details on how this was
quantified and pervasive.... so I had concluded that I had
lost maybe 10 or 20% of my body mass due to rejection of these
plaques.

that might be close to Sargents 30% of cell mass when you
subtract bone and fluid mass from the calculation...I was
certainly growing rummy and physically feeble by age 58.

(today I am robust and on my bikes again, including a kick ass
600cc dirt oval racer..thats 80mph or so into the turns on the
1/4 mile..sliding sideways.. at age 64)

a few other examples.
My ear lobes (full of nerve endings btw) shrunk about 50%...
my nose has lost is bulky lines of older age, and fatty
nodules at the bridge and side of the nose are about 80%
dissapeared, and under the skin, attached to the cartilage,
harder nodules have dissapeared (in stages)... the skin is now
very smooth where before it looked normal..but 'normal' as an
old persons skin compares to a very young persons skin...both
can be called smooth...but the childs skin is pure silk by
comparrison... under the adult skin is all this debris...
thats gone now in my case to a large extent...and with that
has returned my wits to levels I never had even in my youth.
...and my physical robustness, although I am not carrying 100
lb compressors up 20' ladders as I was before...but I could..
there are some joint regeneration issues, these cant stand the
abuse they once could..but are improving rapidly.

Sargents work will see a revival to the great benefit of
research in these areas thanks to Arnaldo.,..

the suddenness of the recovery of mice in sargents experiment
beats what I experienced by a wide margin. Those exact
protocols need to be resurfaced.

I will look into Sargents route now...mine worked to whatever
degree... but it would be fatal for some people so I have not
been recommending it , and it was slow and painful as hell and
for all I know with some regrettable side effects.

This piece posted to ACT under 'amyloids' so that it comes up
on a subject search on the topic.

Phil Scott

"Lermanet.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:49:15 GMT, "Phil Scott"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >.
> >.

> This would be backed up by William Sargants observations on

stress,
> and stress induced battle fatgue
>
> -----
>
> Phil you might like this stuff, Ive found it very helpful
>
> a peptide called serrapeptase
>
> Hans A. Nieper, M.D., an internist from Hannover, Germany,

studied the
> effects of serrapeptase on plaque accumulations in the

arteries. The
> formation of plaque involves deposits of fatty substances,
> cholesterol, cellular waste products, calcium and fibrin (a

clotting
> material in the blood) on the inner lining of the arteries.

Excessive
> plaque results in partial or complete blockage of the

blood's flow
> through an artery, resulting in arteriosclerosis, or

hardening of the
> arteries, and an ensuing stroke or heart attack. The

evidence to
> support serrapeptase's role in preventing plaque build-up is
> anecdotal. Still, further studies are called for in this

area as
> Nieper's research indicated that the protein-dissolving

action of
> serrapeptase will gradually break down atherosclerotic

plaques.(31)

> and this one:
>
> Centrophenoxine - Lipofuscin remover
>
> One of the earliest discoveries from animal studies showed

that
> centrophenoxine (DMAE) is extremely effective at reducing

lipofuscin
> levels. Lipofuscin is a "garbage residue" biochemical

conglomerate
> that accumulates over a lifetime, sometimes reaching 30% of

the cell
> volume in aged animals.
>
> As cells accumulate ever more lipofuscin they become ever

less
> functional, and they may die rapidly when a critical

threshold of
> lipofuscin accumulation is reached.
>
> Animal studies have shown centrophenoxine to be highly

efficient at
> removing this cellular garbage- notable reductions in mice

occur
> within 6 weeks. One study with aged rats found a 28-42%

reduction in
> brain lipofuscin levels after 8 weeks of centrophenoxine

treatment.

> Both human and animal studies have shown that low lipofuscin

levels
> correlate with healthy cellular function, while high

lipofuscin
> accompanies poor cellular health.
>
> Through a variety of animal experiments measuring learning

abilities
> and memory, aged animals whose high lipofuscin levels were

reduced by
> centrophenoxine, also had their memory and learning

abilities restored
> to a level similar to healthy young animals, while untreated

high
> lipofuscin control animals did not.
>
> Centrophenoxine - Cognition enhancement
>
> The chief component of centrophenoxine is DMAE. DMAE is

part of the
> choline betaine cycel, natural to human and animal cells.
>
> By adding a methyl group (CH3) to DMAE, choline (also called
> trimethyl-aminoethanol) is formed. The choline thus formed

may then
> be used to make other valuable biochemicals, such as the

major
> neurotransmitter acetylcholine, or the essential membrane

constituents
> phosphatidylcholine and sphingomyelin.
>

> >Im working on this.. so its loose right now. I have some
> >evidence to back this up, and my blood presssure dropped

for a
> >time from the 160 over 100+ range to 117 over 67.
> >
> >Thats a near miracle. Medical science seldom see's this

even
> >with high blood pressure medication...not even close.
> >
> >The causes for this dramatic change should be of great
> >interest.
> >
> >I'm aged 64..
> >Currently my blood pressure is running after a stressful

day
> >at 135 over 75 or so.. a high normal range I last saw 10

years
> >ago....it would be lower if I were more honest I believe

but I
> >fudged recently and instantly my blood pressure went up 10
> >points...unfudging can be problematical. I think this

will
> >end up being a very big issue in medicine.
> >

> >I dont know all of the factors yet by a wide margin and I

am
> >extrapolationg much of what Im typing here.
> >
> >Its going to be brief.
> >
> >The brain forms links between neurons with each
> >consideration.. inaccurate considerations or lies will imho
> >create a lot of extra links, non functional links between
> >neurons in an effort to rationalize the bogus notions and

make
> >them functional in the actuality of life..
> >

> >these amount to cludge in the brain.. that would be

attacked
> >by the brains immune function, except that its tagged as
> >'necessary'..by the lying, decieved or confused person..so

the
> >microgia will put a hold on thier reaction...these bogus
> >networks then proliferate.. in time taking over the brain

and
> >producing the predomination of the terminally dense among

us..

> >When upset though or stressed, by the disconnect between

ones
> >considerations and reality these bogus nerve junctions and
> >networks will go hyper active... this hyper activity is

shown
> >to attract amyloid deposits... and these are attacked by

the
> >microglia on an ongoing basis to some degree... but not
> >entirely as the amyloid seems to be somewhat useful in
> >solidifying neural links and has some value in that regard

so
> >the microglia are not overly active against them.
> >
> >...apparently.
> >
> >The immune response thus generated creates inflamation

system
> >wide that drives up blood pressure..(my theory) ...
> >inflamation is now considered to be a factor in many

diseases
> >and I believe high blood pressure... so as one accumulates
> >'alien' neural linkages in the brain.. inflamation results

and
> >runs up blood pressure...the stress of the conflict tenses

the
> >muscles running it up further. until ones teeth chatter

and
> >the doctor must prescribe relaxants.. then we have a limp
> >fallus problem that the ladies find so regrettable.
> >
> >Its from lying mostly... apparently God dint want the lying
> >bastards among us to reproduce well.
> >

> >(A redundant note on my de-amyloid experience...I catalyzed
> >the amyloid chemically so it became then totally alien and

the
> >microglia attacted it in stages and has eliminated most of

it
> >and my brain functions now like greased lighting...I am

doing
> >an elaborate wiring project now, programmable logic driven

and
> >am wiring it with no diagrams in many spots and doing

things I
> >have never been able to do before..and with no stress
> >reactions, which were almost debilitating previously on
> >complex projects, now I remain undisturbed as I sort out

and
> >perform in these areas...thats because there is not much

left
> >in the brain that the immune funtion attacks (releasing

toxins
> >that create anxiety).
> >

> >What causes a persons brain go hyper active?
> >Attack, or threats of attack.. especially attack that is

not
> >seen clearly enough to be recognised as such...subliminally
> >seen, then its not rationalized and the brain goes
> >hyperactive. thats my theory. Ambient hostile or over
> >stressed intent...attempts to discredit. spin negatively,

or
> >abuse etc. so common in many settings we consider it

entirely
> >OK..but its fatal actually.
> >
> >not instantly fatal...but fatal over time. and sometimes

not
> >a long time either. It ruins life.
> >

> >Lies will do it...telling lies..or being lied to ...or ill
> >intent from others not recognised fully.. will cause the

brain
> >to go into hyper active mode looking for defenses, the
> >rationale, etc.
> >
> >Anything bogus I believe will run up blood pressure by

these
> >mechanisms ... one unexpected example would be a television
> >anchor man faking sincerity or deep voice or a jovial

nature
> >.when its just a show... when that becomes enough of a
> >nonsequiter, some people will get an inflamitory immune
> >reaction I believe... in a few years no doubt there will be
> >much research into these issues...currently though they fly
> >under the radar.
> >

> >Some of us grew up in deceptive envirornments..where bogus
> >behavior of various stripes was the rule..it looked

normal..
> >it was glossed up real well..its pretty common...pervasive

and
> >heavy... it stressed us.. then as one ages continued
> >association allows those bogus neural links to accumulate

and
> >the stress reactions start to go exponential ....and high
> >pressure in old age develops .....with no currently known
> >cure....
> >
> >except.... as I discovered a few days ago with the results
> >noted above,
> >
> >....you completely and terminally disconnect from such...

in
> >our own head and spiritually, not necessary to tell
> >others..that might just create more constermation..but in

your
> >head decide to utterly disconnect. completely, with the
> >*entire network of people,, the kiddies, and all...... then
> >the threat reaction ceases and the immune system relaxes,

and
> >inflamation drops and the blood pressure drops magically

into
> >an optimal range.
> >
> >an utterly stunning result.
> >
> >Only after such a disconnection does one then begin to

notice
> >the gross abuse that was going on... previously considered
> >nothing or just minor day to day happenings... once out of
> >that loop, the destructive nature can be recognized.... its
> >quite obvious. Entire groups will clone such destructive
> >behaviors.. these become the defacto mode of operation...
> >failing to see the pervasive situation and disconnecting

only
> >from an obvious source will not handle the problem as I see
> >it. Magic will not happen with a partial disconnection...

the
> >pervasive mess must be completely severed...THEN magic
> >happens.
> >

> >Also prior to such disconnection one is focused on it..
> >preoccupied with coping with it... not really relating to

the
> >rest of life... alien... stuck on the unrealized confusions
> >and threats and reacting always in those fashions

(generating
> >more and more amyloid in the process...its fatal)... not

being
> >ones natural and usually quite wonderful self.
> >

> >After such disconnection..and thats not just say from a

single
> >person, but an entire group and thier kiddies some of whom

are
> >wonderful...but sadly of the same genetic line.... and flow
> >patterns etc.. a pervasive disconnection to what most would
> >consider utterly anti social levels... magic happens.
> >
> >Ones natural humanity returns in a flash, completely...joy
> >returns, strangers greet you on the street... ones blood
> >pressure drops to joyous levels.... such a person has not

so
> >much regained his life, as defaulted from a hostile pre
> >occupation with lies, spin and deceptions... all of which

ruin
> >life so the being reacts...its the reaction thats fatal.
> >
> >Then the natural person re-emerges. Its not preventable..

it
> >is imho also not possible to be in this condition by ones

own
> >force of will ...since one is locked into the reaction by

the