Dr Susan Jebb confirms refined flour causes diabet

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Yo!, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. Yo!

    Yo! Guest

    that study was only <1mth, massive 5 year trials have been conducted here and in asia showing
    low fat diet can decrease diabetes much mmore than antidiabetic drugs estimates up to 40%
    reduction in risk.

    -------------- ÀÎÅÍ³Ý Ä«¸®½º¸¶ KORNET -------------

    Tags:

  2. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    yo! <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > that study was only <1mth, massive 5 year trials have been conducted here and in asia showing low
    > fat diet can decrease diabetes much mmore than antidiabetic drugs estimates up to 40% reduction
    > in risk.

    What study? I was quoting Dr Susan Jebb.

    TC