Drag'n'Fly

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Henryk, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. Henryk

    Henryk Guest

    Is anyone using the new training aid called Drag'n'Fly?
    (www.whitedolphin.co.uk)
    If so how often are you using it and what do you think of it?

    Tags:

  2. jtaylor

    jtaylor Guest

    "Henryk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Is anyone using the new training aid called Drag'n'Fly?
    > (www.whitedolphin.co.uk)
    > If so how often are you using it and what do you think of it?

    I think it's being advertised by a newsgroup spammer:

    whois -h whois.nic.uk whitedolphin.co.uk ...

    Domain Name:
    whitedolphin.co.uk

    Registrant:
    Henryk Lakomy

    Registrant's Address:
    Swimming Pool Loughborough University
    Loughborough
    LE11 3TU
    GB

    Registrant's Agent:
    Fasthosts Internet Limited [Tag = FASTHOSTS]

    Relevant Dates:
    Registered on: 01-Mar-2004
    Renewal Date: 01-Mar-2006
    Last updated: 09-Sep-2004

    Registration Status:
    Registered until renewal date.

    Name servers listed in order:
    ns1.livedns.co.uk 213.171.192.250
    ns2.livedns.co.uk 213.171.193.250

    WHOIS database last updated at 18:15:01 21-Nov-2005

    --
    (c) Nominet UK 1996 - 2005

    For further information and terms of use please see http://www.nic.uk/whois
    Nominet reserves the right to withhold access to this service at any time.