Drink driving condescending person.

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Peter B, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    Tags:

  2. >FYI Just picked this up from uk.tosspot: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_792595.html

    >No further comment.
    >
    >Pete

    I'd spotted it and wondered whether to post it ;-)

    My thoughts on the said offender were "What a pr*t."

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Dr

    Dr Guest

    "wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >FYI Just picked this up from uk.tosspot: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_792595.html
    > >
    > >No further comment.
    > >
    > >Pete
    >
    > I'd spotted it and wondered whether to post it ;-)
    >
    > My thoughts on the said offender were "What a pr*t."

    Goes on the same theme as one we exchanged on a few weeks ago. "It followed an incident in which his
    Mercedes was in collision with a hedge".

    Damned magnetism!

    David Roberts

  4. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "DR" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > >FYI Just picked this up from uk.tosspot: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_792595.html
    > > >
    > > >No further comment.
    > > >
    > > >Pete
    > >
    > > I'd spotted it and wondered whether to post it ;-)
    > >
    > > My thoughts on the said offender were "What a pr*t."
    >
    > Goes on the same theme as one we exchanged on a few weeks ago. "It followed an incident in which
    > his Mercedes was in collision with a hedge".
    >
    > Damned magnetism!

    But, be assured, speed had nothing to do with it!! (The hedge was, after all, pretty stationery at
    the time -- or is that flowery writing paper & envelopes -- damned dyslexia!!)

  5. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

  6. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

    "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "DR" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" <[email protected]> wrote

    > > > I'd spotted it and wondered whether to post it ;-)
    > > >
    > > > My thoughts on the said offender were "What a pr*t."
    > >
    > > Goes on the same theme as one we exchanged on a few weeks ago. "It followed an incident in which
    > > his Mercedes was in collision with a hedge".
    > >
    > > Damned magnetism!
    >

    > But, be assured, speed had nothing to do with it!! (The hedge was, after all, pretty stationery at
    > the time -- or is that flowery writing paper & envelopes -- damned dyslexia!!)

    His second drink driving charge too ..... looks like he will be having to be nice to us all
    in here ...

  7. The Mark

    The Mark Guest

    elyob wrote:
    > "Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> FYI Just picked this up from uk.tosspot: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_792595.html
    >>
    >> No further comment.
    >>

    > "The father of four was detained at his farmhouse home in Bramdean, near Winchester, Hants, after
    > the incident last night"
    >
    > Am I right in reading between the lines that he scarpered after the incident?

    http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/5420757?source=Evening%20Standard

    Maybe the police got it on video and we can all watch it some time. :)
    --
    Mark

    I'm getting something special built for me.

  8. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "the Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > elyob wrote:
    > > Am I right in reading between the lines that he scarpered after the incident?

    > Maybe the police got it on video and we can all watch it some time. :)

    I can picture him running across a field unaware that the police 'coptor is filming him in Glorious
    Infra Red :)

    Pete

  9. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

    "Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote in news:bd14i2$r7f$1 @titan.btinternet.com:

    > FYI Just picked this up from uk.tosspot: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_792595.html

    I remember watching that programme a few years back where he admitted a drink driving offence and
    how stupid he'd been. Maybe they're planning a repeat of that series and he just wanted to retain
    relevancy of that apology ;->

    Still, whatever the reason, off with his goolies!

    Have (sober) fun!

    Graeme

  10. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:21:22 +0000 (UTC), "Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >No further comment.

    None needed. A classic glass house / stone throwing incompatibility situation.

    Guy
    ===

  11. "the Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Maybe the police got it on video and we can all watch it some time. :)

    Well, ITV have already done a celebrity version of Stars In Their Eyes
    - maybe they could do the same for Police, Camera, Action? ;-)

    David E. Belcher

    Dept. of Chemistry, University of York