Driver reverses at a group of cyclists

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
This happened over in Perth, if you know anymore post it here!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Australia is far from here so I haven't heard that. But what I saw in the news last night was the accident in Baguio City, that's the summer capital of the Philippines. Caught in the video was the scene in the highway where the road was in curve. Right on the bend, an SUV makes a counterflow to overtake the vehicle in front, not noticing the oncoming bicycle on the lane that the SUV had occupied. It was a head on collision that was lucky for the biker since he survived the accident maybe owing to his helmet. He is in the hospital with a fractured arm.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/angry-driver-cyclist-clash-road-7165806

Well, I've read about this one. It's kind of a happy ending story. First, the cyclist and the driver were in a heated argument. It's so bad that other people thought that they're going to do something worse than arguing. A couple of moments later, the cyclist fell off the bike. The person she was in a heated argument with was the one who helped her get up. So it's like they have gotten off the wrong feet but was able to get over that. I hope to read more and more stories like this about drivers and cyclists.