Drop In Episodes

Justin Collins

Guest
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in, episodes on their computer
if so could you let me know...either here or [email protected] (get rid of
the nospam)

Justin

"Justin Collins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in, episodes on their
> computer if so could you let me know...either here or [email protected]
> (get rid of the nospam)
>
> Justin

I got the first 8. Aren't they available on Pink Bike anymore?
--
Slacker

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:32:11 +0000, Slacker wrote:

> I got the first 8. Aren't they available on Pink Bike anymore? -- Slacker

No, for some reason they brought them down. Help the sale of the DVD no doubt.

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

> On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:32:11 +0000, Slacker wrote:
>
> > I got the first 8. Aren't they available on Pink Bike anymore? -- Slacker
>
> No, for some reason they brought them down. Help the sale of the DVD no doubt.
>
> --
> Matt

Sheesh... they're hardly worth purchasing.
--
Slacker

"Justin Collins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in, episodes on their
> computer if so could you let me know...either here or [email protected]
> (get rid of the nospam)
>
> Justin

Looks like they are still available for download from Pinkbike.com, but it looks like most of them
are no longer being linked to. You should be able to
d/l them directly, but I believe only the first 8 episodes were ever released for d/l.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode1384.wmv ep1 http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode2384.wmv ep2
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode3384.wmv ep3 http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode4384.wmv ep4
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode5384.wmv ep5 http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode6384.wmv ep6
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode7384.wmv ep7 http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode8384.wmv ep8