Drop In Episodes

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Justin Collins, Oct 5, 2003.

  1. Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in, episodes on their computer
    if so could you let me know...either here or [email protected] (get rid of
    the nospam)

    Justin

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Justin Collins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in, episodes on their
    > computer if so could you let me know...either here or [email protected]
    > (get rid of the nospam)
    >
    > Justin

    I got the first 8. Aren't they available on Pink Bike anymore?
    --
    Slacker

  3. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:32:11 +0000, Slacker wrote:

    > I got the first 8. Aren't they available on Pink Bike anymore? -- Slacker

    No, for some reason they brought them down. Help the sale of the DVD no doubt.

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:32:11 +0000, Slacker wrote:
    >
    > > I got the first 8. Aren't they available on Pink Bike anymore? -- Slacker
    >
    > No, for some reason they brought them down. Help the sale of the DVD no doubt.
    >
    > --
    > Matt

    Sheesh... they're hardly worth purchasing.
    --
    Slacker

  5. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    "Justin Collins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]le.com...
    > Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in, episodes on their
    > computer if so could you let me know...either here or [email protected]
    > (get rid of the nospam)
    >
    > Justin

    Looks like they are still available for download from Pinkbike.com, but it looks like most of them
    are no longer being linked to. You should be able to
    d/l them directly, but I believe only the first 8 episodes were ever released for d/l.

    http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode1384.wmv ep1 http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode2384.wmv ep2
    http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode3384.wmv ep3 http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode4384.wmv ep4
    http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode5384.wmv ep5 http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode6384.wmv ep6
    http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode7384.wmv ep7 http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode8384.wmv ep8

    --
    FlyingCoyote [email protected] http://www.boarsgut.com

    --

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (Justin Collins) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in, episodes on their
    > computer if so could you let me know...either here or [email protected]
    > (get rid of the nospam)

    Go ride your bike, lamer.

    JD