Drop In (the TV show) downloads available here

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    http://dropin.pinkbike.com/index.php?but_type=dlepis

    I've only seen the first 10min of one of them, but it looked very good. No BS or commercials, just
    some killer riding.

    Each episode is approx. 58 mb with a run time of about 23 min. They're big suckers, so if you have
    anything other than broadband you'll be hating the download. I was only able to get 98 kb/sec; each
    episode took about 9.5 min to suck thru.
    --
    Slacker

    Tags:

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    I get "Connection refused". Busy server?

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > http://dropin.pinkbike.com/index.php?but_type=dlepis
    >
    > I've only seen the first 10min of one of them, but it looked very good. No
    BS or commercials, just some killer riding.

    > Each episode is approx. 58 mb with a run time of about 23 min. They're
    big suckers, so if you have anything other than broadband
    > you'll be hating the download. I was only able to get 98 kb/sec; each
    episode took about 9.5 min to suck thru.
    > --
    > Slacker

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I get "Connection refused". Busy server?
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla

    That's because you quoted the BG's <sheesh> and couldn't meet the minimum testosterone level
    requirements.

    But seriously, it looks like their server is shut down..hopefully it's only temporary.
    --
    Slacker

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  6. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Slacker wrote:
    > >> I get "Connection refused". Busy server?
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> - Zilla
    > >

    > > http://dropin.pinkbike.com/index.php?but_type=dlepis
    > >
    > > It's working now.
    >
    > no it isn't...

    Hmmm...it's working for me....???....try going here http://dropin.pinkbike.com/ and go to "Download
    Episodes." See if that works.

    BTW, remember that picture you saw in you local newspaper of that rider falling off that cliff with
    his bike next to him? He broke both of his heels on the fall...that whole thing (the video) is on
    episode 8, starts about the 15 minute mark.
    --
    Slacker

  7. Zilla

    Zilla Guest