Drop In (the TV show) downloads available here

Slacker

Guest
http://dropin.pinkbike.com/index.php?but_type=dlepis

I've only seen the first 10min of one of them, but it looked very good. No BS or commercials, just
some killer riding.

Each episode is approx. 58 mb with a run time of about 23 min. They're big suckers, so if you have
anything other than broadband you'll be hating the download. I was only able to get 98 kb/sec; each
episode took about 9.5 min to suck thru.
--
Slacker

I get "Connection refused". Busy server?

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

"Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> http://dropin.pinkbike.com/index.php?but_type=dlepis
>
> I've only seen the first 10min of one of them, but it looked very good. No
BS or commercials, just some killer riding.

> Each episode is approx. 58 mb with a run time of about 23 min. They're
big suckers, so if you have anything other than broadband
> you'll be hating the download. I was only able to get 98 kb/sec; each
episode took about 9.5 min to suck thru.
> --
> Slacker

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I get "Connection refused". Busy server?
>
> --
> - Zilla

That's because you quoted the BG's <sheesh> and couldn't meet the minimum testosterone level
requirements.

But seriously, it looks like their server is shut down..hopefully it's only temporary.
--
Slacker

> Slacker wrote:
> >> I get "Connection refused". Busy server?
> >>
> >> --
> >> - Zilla
> >

> > http://dropin.pinkbike.com/index.php?but_type=dlepis
> >
> > It's working now.
>
> no it isn't...

Hmmm...it's working for me....???....try going here http://dropin.pinkbike.com/ and go to "Download
Episodes." See if that works.

BTW, remember that picture you saw in you local newspaper of that rider falling off that cliff with
his bike next to him? He broke both of his heels on the fall...that whole thing (the video) is on
episode 8, starts about the 15 minute mark.
--
Slacker