DROPOUT FOR SCHWINN MOAB NEEDED

Polly

Guest
Hi everybody

I was wondering if anybody might know or is able to suggest somewhere I
might buy a replacement dropout for a schwinn moab aluminum mtb frame not so
sure of the year though. Probably no more then 6 years old or less.

Thanks
Polly

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:11:52 -0400, "Polly" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hi everybody
>
>I was wondering if anybody might know or is able to suggest somewhere I
>might buy a replacement dropout for a schwinn moab aluminum mtb frame not so
>sure of the year though. Probably no more then 6 years old or less.
>
>Thanks
>Polly

http://www.derailleurhanger.com/schwinn.htm

Thanks for the link Dianne_1234

Good resource for anyone dealing with multiple bike brands.
I do find the idea funny though.

I guess next up will be bottle cage bolt . com
or
tire patch .com

I guess the only wholesale place to get multiple dropouts is QBP

Another resource that would be good is one that shows you which dropouts are
compatible on other brands.

thanks
polly

Quality has a page of many dropouts for many framesets. I'll bet they have one.
Made by Wheels manufacturing..

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.