DROPOUT FOR SCHWINN MOAB NEEDED

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Polly, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. Polly

    Polly Guest

    Hi everybody

    I was wondering if anybody might know or is able to suggest somewhere I
    might buy a replacement dropout for a schwinn moab aluminum mtb frame not so
    sure of the year though. Probably no more then 6 years old or less.

    Thanks
    Polly

    Tags:

  2. dianne_1234

    dianne_1234 Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:11:52 -0400, "Polly" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Hi everybody
    >
    >I was wondering if anybody might know or is able to suggest somewhere I
    >might buy a replacement dropout for a schwinn moab aluminum mtb frame not so
    >sure of the year though. Probably no more then 6 years old or less.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Polly

    http://www.derailleurhanger.com/schwinn.htm

  3. Polly

    Polly Guest

    Thanks for the link Dianne_1234

    Good resource for anyone dealing with multiple bike brands.
    I do find the idea funny though.

    I guess next up will be bottle cage bolt . com
    or
    tire patch .com

    I guess the only wholesale place to get multiple dropouts is QBP

    Another resource that would be good is one that shows you which dropouts are
    compatible on other brands.

    thanks
    polly

  4. Quality has a page of many dropouts for many framesets. I'll bet they have one.
    Made by Wheels manufacturing..

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.