dropped atkins back on weight watchers

Anglea Woollcom

Guest
i have decided that i'm giving atkins a break. i have not been feeling well over the last week or so
and i want to figure out if it's the diet or if it is the fact that I have been fighting the stomach
flu. Which has been going around here very badly over the last week or so. I am going back to good
old weight watchers and counting my points and watching my calorie intake. So far so good I have
just started back yesterday, today is my second day and have been staying op. I have also been
exercising as well. So hopefully this will work for me and I can figure out if I am actually sick or
not. With atkins you do have withdrawls from the high carbs so that is why it's so hard for me to
tell if it is a cold or the diet. i would be on day six for atkins and they say the first week is
the hardest. i'm hoping it's the diet and not the stomach flu, cause it would make me feel alot
better nowing whats wrong. anyway just thought I would share thanks angie

Ps it's been awhile since I've been on wwer's any suggestions on low point snacks and fruits and
veggies would be great.

I do salsa, pickles, cauliflower and broccoli, carrots, apples, pears. Pretzels. Skinny cows,
meringue cookies.

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:19:51 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:

> i have decided that i'm giving atkins a break. i have not been feeling well over the last week or
> so and i want to figure out if it's the diet or if it is the fact that I have been fighting the
> stomach flu. Which has been going around here very badly over the last week or so. I am going back
> to good old weight watchers and counting my points and watching my calorie intake. So far so good
> I have just started back yesterday, today is my second day and have been staying op. I have also
> been exercising as well. So hopefully this will work for me and I can figure out if I am actually
> sick or not. With atkins you do have withdrawls from the high carbs so that is why it's so hard
> for me to tell if it is a cold or the diet. i would be on day six for atkins and they say the
> first week is the hardest. i'm hoping it's the diet and not the stomach flu, cause it would make
> me feel alot better nowing whats wrong. anyway just thought I would share thanks angie
>
>Ps it's been awhile since I've been on wwer's any suggestions on low point snacks and fruits and
> veggies would be great.

thanks for the ideas fred , they sound great and i like most of them
angie
> I do salsa, pickles, cauliflower and broccoli, carrots, apples, pears. Pretzels. Skinny cows,
> meringue cookies.
>
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:19:51 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > i have decided that i'm giving atkins a break. i have not been feeling
well
> >over the last week or so and i want to figure out if it's the diet or if
it
> >is the fact that I have been fighting the stomach flu. Which has been
going
> >around here very badly over the last week or so. I am going back to good old weight watchers and
> >counting my points and watching my calorie intake. So far so good I have just started back
> >yesterday, today is my second day and have been staying op. I have also
been
> >exercising as well. So hopefully this will work for me and I can figure
out
> >if I am actually sick or not. With atkins you do have withdrawls from the high carbs so that is
> >why it's so hard for me to tell if it is a cold or
the
> >diet. i would be on day six for atkins and they say the first week is
the
> >hardest. i'm hoping it's the diet and not the stomach flu, cause it would make me feel alot
> >better nowing whats wrong. anyway just thought I would share thanks angie
> >
> >Ps it's been awhile since I've been on wwer's any suggestions on low
point
> >snacks and fruits and veggies would be great.

What ever happened to your online journal? Did you delete it? I thought that was an interesting way
of sharing your journal. I did happen to notice that you were visiting McDonalds or Burger King each
day for lunch and having quarter pounders, etc and fries. Have you been able to break that habit
yet? If you replace the burgers and fries with healthy salads or grilled chicken sandwiches without
the fries you might see a boost to your WW journey.

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> thanks for the ideas fred , they sound great and i like most of them angie "Fred"
> > I do salsa, pickles, cauliflower and broccoli, carrots, apples, pears. Pretzels. Skinny cows,
> > meringue cookies.
> >
> > On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:19:51 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > i have decided that i'm giving atkins a break. i have not been feeling
> well
> > >over the last week or so and i want to figure out if it's the diet or
if
> it
> > >is the fact that I have been fighting the stomach flu. Which has been
> going
> > >around here very badly over the last week or so. I am going back to good old weight watchers
> > >and counting my points
and
> > >watching my calorie intake. So far so good I have just started back yesterday, today is my
> > >second day and have been staying op. I have also
> been
> > >exercising as well. So hopefully this will work for me and I can figure
> out
> > >if I am actually sick or not. With atkins you do have withdrawls from
the
> > >high carbs so that is why it's so hard for me to tell if it is a cold
or
> the
> > >diet. i would be on day six for atkins and they say the first week is
> the
> > >hardest. i'm hoping it's the diet and not the stomach flu, cause it
would
> > >make me feel alot better nowing whats wrong. anyway just thought I
would
> > >share thanks angie
> > >
> > >Ps it's been awhile since I've been on wwer's any suggestions on low
> point
> > >snacks and fruits and veggies would be great.

I am impressed that you are still working out what is best for you and not
giving up if it doesn't go perfectly. I was wondering where you were. I
noticed that there are points for that place you work in both Canadian and
U.S. points. I hope it goes well for you. Right now my snack of choice is
just plain radishes. continued good luck, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i have decided that i'm giving atkins a break. i have not been feeling
well
> over the last week or so and i want to figure out if it's the diet or if
it
> is the fact that I have been fighting the stomach flu. Which has been
going
> around here very badly over the last week or so. I am going back to good old weight watchers and
> counting my points and watching my calorie intake. So far so good I have just started back
> yesterday, today is my second day and have been staying op. I have also
been
> exercising as well. So hopefully this will work for me and I can figure
out
> if I am actually sick or not. With atkins you do have withdrawls from the high carbs so that is
> why it's so hard for me to tell if it is a cold or
the
> diet. i would be on day six for atkins and they say the first week is the hardest. i'm hoping it's
> the diet and not the stomach flu, cause it would make me feel alot better nowing whats wrong.
> anyway just thought I would share thanks angie
>
> Ps it's been awhile since I've been on wwer's any suggestions on low point snacks and fruits and
> veggies would be great.

thanks lee i live in ottawa ontario. i think that tim hortons is canadian based

angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I am impressed that you are still working out what is best for you and not giving up if it doesn't
> go perfectly. I was wondering where you were. I noticed that there are points for that place you
> work in both Canadian and U.S. points. I hope it goes well for you. Right now my snack of choice
is
> just plain radishes. continued good luck, Lee Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]...
> > i have decided that i'm giving atkins a break. i have not been feeling
> well
> > over the last week or so and i want to figure out if it's the diet or if
> it
> > is the fact that I have been fighting the stomach flu. Which has been
> going
> > around here very badly over the last week or so. I am going back to good old weight watchers and
> > counting my points and watching my calorie intake. So far so good I have just started back
> > yesterday, today is my second day and have been staying op. I have also
> been
> > exercising as well. So hopefully this will work for me and I can figure
> out
> > if I am actually sick or not. With atkins you do have withdrawls from
the
> > high carbs so that is why it's so hard for me to tell if it is a cold or
> the
> > diet. i would be on day six for atkins and they say the first week is
the
> > hardest. i'm hoping it's the diet and not the stomach flu, cause it
would
> > make me feel alot better nowing whats wrong. anyway just thought I would share thanks angie
> >
> > Ps it's been awhile since I've been on wwer's any suggestions on low
point
> > snacks and fruits and veggies would be great.

I thought it was also but in the WW data base there are point for us stores,
guess there somewhere here in the us, Lee