Dropping :)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Julie, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment in this
    month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what you put in
    your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost sight of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy
    and healthy! Julie

    Tags:

  2. Plup

    Plup Guest

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:YmG1c.685544$X%[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment
    in
    > this month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what you
    > put in your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost
    sight
    > of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy and healthy! Julie

    ============
    congratulations Julie!

    I just pulled up this NG. I joined weight watchers about a month ago and just got my star for a five
    pound loss. Pretty excited about that. My daughter is getting married the end of May and I wanted to
    be able to lose some weight, learn how to eat right, etc. I am excited to be on this journey.

    Faye :eek:)

  3. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    all right

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:YmG1c.685544$X%[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment
    in
    > this month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what you
    > put in your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost
    sight
    > of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy and healthy! Julie

  4. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Congratulations on losing 5lbs, Faye. It sure feels good, doesn't it! Julie

    > ============
    > congratulations Julie!
    >
    > I just pulled up this NG. I joined weight watchers about a month ago and just got my star for a
    > five pound loss. Pretty excited about that. My daughter is getting married the end of May and I
    > wanted to be able to lose some weight, learn how to eat right, etc. I am excited to be on this
    > journey.
    >
    > Faye :eek:)

  5. Plup

    Plup Guest

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:jXG1c.685943$X%[email protected]...
    > Congratulations on losing 5lbs, Faye. It sure feels good, doesn't it! Julie
    >

    > > ============
    > > congratulations Julie!
    > >
    > > I just pulled up this NG. I joined weight watchers about a month ago and just got my star for a
    > > five pound loss. Pretty excited about that. My daughter is getting married the end of May and I
    > > wanted to be able to
    lose
    > > some weight, learn how to eat right, etc. I am excited to be on this journey.
    > >
    > > Faye :eek:)

    ==========

    yup!!!! :eek:)

  6. Nice loss Julie. Congratulations!

    Brenda

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:YmG1c.685544$X%[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment
    in
    > this month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what you
    > put in your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost
    sight
    > of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy and healthy! Julie

  7. Welcome to the group Faye.

    Brenda

    "plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > ============
    > congratulations Julie!
    >
    > I just pulled up this NG. I joined weight watchers about a month ago and just got my star for a
    > five pound loss. Pretty excited about that. My daughter is getting married the end of May and I
    > wanted to be able to lose some weight, learn how to eat right, etc. I am excited to be on this
    > journey.
    >
    > Faye :eek:)

  8. Fred

    Fred Guest

    GREAT deal. Congrats on that loss.

    And yup, mouth does not always need to be full, nor tummy for that matter

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:42:16 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment in this
    >month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what you put in
    >your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost sight of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy
    >and healthy! Julie

  9. Plup

    Plup Guest

    "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Welcome to the group Faye.
    >
    > Brenda
    >

    > "plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > ============
    > > congratulations Julie!
    > >
    > > I just pulled up this NG. I joined weight watchers about a month ago and just got my star for a
    > > five pound loss. Pretty excited about that. My daughter is getting married the end of May and I
    > > wanted to be able to
    lose
    > > some weight, learn how to eat right, etc. I am excited to be on this journey.
    > >
    > > Faye :eek:)

    Thanks Brenda! :eek:)

  10. wonderful loss, Lee
    Julie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:YmG1c.685544$X%[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment
    in
    > this month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what you
    > put in your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost
    sight
    > of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy and healthy! Julie

  11. welcome, Lee
    plup <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:YmG1c.685544$X%[email protected]...
    > > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment
    > in
    > > this month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what
    > > you put in your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost
    > sight
    > > of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy and healthy! Julie
    > >

    > ============
    > congratulations Julie!
    >
    > I just pulled up this NG. I joined weight watchers about a month ago and just got my star for a
    > five pound loss. Pretty excited about that. My daughter is getting married the end of May and I
    > wanted to be able to lose some weight, learn how to eat right, etc. I am excited to be on this
    > journey.
    >
    > Faye :eek:)

  12. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    That's great Julie!

    That's a lesson that I have to remind myself about daily.

    Julie

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:YmG1c.685544$X%[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment
    in
    > this month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what you
    > put in your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost
    sight
    > of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy and healthy! Julie

  13. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Hi Faye. :)

    Julie "plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Welcome to the group Faye.
    > >
    > > Brenda
    > >

    > > "plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > ============
    > > > congratulations Julie!
    > > >
    > > > I just pulled up this NG. I joined weight watchers about a month ago
    and
    > > > just got my star for a five pound loss. Pretty excited about that.
    My
    > > > daughter is getting married the end of May and I wanted to be able to
    > lose
    > > > some weight, learn how to eat right, etc. I am excited to be on this journey.
    > > >
    > > > Faye :eek:)
    > > >

    > Thanks Brenda! :eek:)

  14. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Way to go Julie! 2 lbs. is a great loss, a whoosh in my book. I totally agree with that comment you
    have passed along. I know some medications and illnesses can make things more difficult, but I
    always hate to see them being used as excuses. It all boils down to us. WE are in control of what we
    put into our mouths. WE make the choices. I've yet to have anyone tie me down and force feed
    me. <g>

    Joyce

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:42:16 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment in this
    >month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what you put in
    >your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost sight of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy
    >and healthy! Julie

  15. Luvdavols

    Luvdavols Guest

    Congratulations! You are doing well!! :)
    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:YmG1c.685544$X%[email protected]...
    > Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got inspired this week by a comment
    in
    > this month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of "only you are responsible for what you put in your mouth" - a simple fact I've lost
    sight
    > of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy and healthy! Julie

  16. Great loss, Julie. Sometimes the simple facts of life are
    the most complicated to remember. LOL

    Linda P On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:42:16 GMT, "Julie"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got
    >inspired this week by a comment in this month's Reader's
    >Digest, something along the lines of "only you are
    >responsible for what you put in your mouth" - a simple fact
    >I've lost sight of previously while cramming in the
    >cookies! Be happy and healthy! Julie

  17. Connie

    Connie Guest

    plup wrote:
    > "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:YmG1c.685544$X%[email protected]...
    >
    >>Hi Fellow Losers, Down 2 lbs this morning's weigh in. Got
    >>inspired this week by a comment
    >
    > in
    >
    >>this month's Reader's Digest, something along the lines of
    >>"only you are responsible for what you put in your mouth"
    >>- a simple fact I've lost
    >
    > sight
    >
    >>of previously while cramming in the cookies! Be happy and
    >>healthy! Julie
    >>

    > ============
    > congratulations Julie!
    >
    > I just pulled up this NG. I joined weight watchers about a
    > month ago and just got my star for a five pound loss.
    > Pretty excited about that. My daughter is getting married
    > the end of May and I wanted to be able to lose some
    > weight, learn how to eat right, etc. I am excited to be on
    > this journey.
    >
    > Faye :eek:)

    Welcome Faye!!

    Congrats on your 5 pound star!! Congrats on your daughter
    getting married in May I bet you'll be beautiful!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  18. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Nice loss, Julie. :)

    --