DRS - A legend in his own mind

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike VM, Aug 13, 2004.

  1. DRS <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Only in your fevered dreams.

    L-A-M-E. now you're digging in more than one sense.

    troll index of 1 in 10.
    --
    david reuteler
    [email protected]

  2. DRS

    DRS Guest

    "David Reuteler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > DRS <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Only in your fevered dreams.

    > L-A-M-E. now you're digging in more than one sense.
    >
    > troll index of 1 in 10.

    I don't troll. You shouldn't use jargon you clearly don't understand.

    --

    A: Top-posters.

  3. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "DRS" <[email protected]> writes:

    > You know, if you're going to pretend to be trying to hose things down it's a
    > really bad idea to make snide sidewipes like that.

    Aw, go piss up a rope.

    I mean that, in the nicest way possible.

    friendly regards,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.

  4. R.White

    R.White Guest

    [email protected] (Tom Keats) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] (R.White) writes:
    >
    > > Let's have a show of hands those who agree with DRS?

    > This picking sides stuff is so schoolyard. In fact,
    > that's the raison d'etre for the original post in
    > this thread -- rallying 'everybody else' against DRS.
    > It's not good.

    Oh yeah, well meet me after class by the teeter-totter.

  5. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (R.White) writes:

    > Oh yeah, well meet me after class by the teeter-totter.

    No, I want it /right now/.

    cheers,
    Tom