Drug clowns

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by TritonRider, Aug 13, 2004.

  1. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    Is this unbelievable or what? They can't even get this shit right and they
    want us to believe that they are going to catch people, and conduct the tests
    accurately with a solid evidence chain.
    What a complete bunch of idiots.

    Http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2004/aug04/aug14news

    "Cycling drug tests fall foul of security
    By Raf Casert, AAP

    A pre-Olympics blood doping test on top cyclists had to be cancelled because
    the doping inspector was not allowed into the Olympic Village, according to the
    UCI. "

    Bill C

    Tags:

  2. TritonRider wrote:

    > Is this unbelievable or what? They can't even get this shit right and they
    > want us to believe that they are going to catch people, and conduct the tests
    > accurately with a solid evidence chain.
    > What a complete bunch of idiots.
    >
    > Http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2004/aug04/aug14news
    >
    > "Cycling drug tests fall foul of security
    > By Raf Casert, AAP
    >
    > A pre-Olympics blood doping test on top cyclists had to be cancelled because
    > the doping inspector was not allowed into the Olympic Village, according to the
    > UCI. "
    >
    > Bill C

    Yeah, the UCI tried to conduct tests, which is the domain of the IOC.
    What a bunch of nuts.

  3. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:

    > Is this unbelievable or what? They can't even get this shit right and they
    > want us to believe that they are going to catch people, and conduct the tests
    > accurately with a solid evidence chain.
    > What a complete bunch of idiots.
    >
    > Http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2004/aug04/aug14news
    >
    > "Cycling drug tests fall foul of security
    > By Raf Casert, AAP
    >
    > A pre-Olympics blood doping test on top cyclists had to be cancelled because
    > the doping inspector was not allowed into the Olympic Village, according to
    > the
    > UCI. "
    >
    > Bill C

    One would think they'd have gotten all the details on *that* visit
    worked out well in advance. I wonder why a few phone calls couldn't get it
    straight (realizing that things are pretty hectic in the Village, but
    still...). Whatever - left hand not knowing what the right hand wants, and
    someone ends up looking stupid because of it.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    So far, so good, so what?