Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

news:[email protected]

Wrong again, ****wit.

--

A: Top-posters.

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:hM%[email protected]
>>> refer above. Any time you wanna meet, you can tell me all you
>>> like...

>> Ooh, we're back to Internet threats again. Grow up.

> What threat? threateniing to buy you a coffee and chat so you can tell
> lots, maybe...

I don't drink coffee.

********. It is making a pointed statement, no more.

> No bullying here. Misinterpreation on
> your part IMHO.

OK.

> Altho lord knows your pig-headed arguing and hounding
> of people is. By your own admission ,you post more than anyone else
> bcos you exist here purely to argue.

Show me where I said that.

> Why not come out for BR4 next
> Sunday?

BR4?

> If them new slicks of yours can beat my new highspeed of
> 81.6kph down (cant remember name of hill) you shall be crowned
> accordingly :)

Jesus, how steep is this hill? The best I've done is a tad over 50kph.
I've only got a 44T big ring on my hybrid, my legs would fall off if I
pedalled fast enough to hit 81.6kph.

--

A: Top-posters.

Whine, whine, whine.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You pretty much define it. as noted by other posters.

> Wrong again, ****wit.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

news:z%[email protected]

Wrong *again*! Your capacity for stupidity knows no bounds, ****wit.

--

A: Top-posters.