Druivencross video

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
The Druivencross (or "Vlaamse Druivenveldrit") in Overijse, Belgium. UCI
C1 cyclo-cross race, a very old race going back to the 50s but a new
course. Groenendaal was very unhappy about it. He especially disliked
the beer tent passage. Too much show, not enough mud for this old
fashioned 'cross rider.
This edition is not part of any series like the Superprestige or GvA
Trophy. Sven Nijs never won here (Roland Liboton an astonishing 16
times!) and it is not far from his home; he should be focused.

Download from www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/tmp (yes yes hooray! as VCD).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Ewoud Dronkert said:
The Druivencross (or "Vlaamse Druivenveldrit") in Overijse, Belgium. UCI
C1 cyclo-cross race, a very old race going back to the 50s but a new
course. Groenendaal was very unhappy about it. He especially disliked
the beer tent passage. Too much show, not enough mud for this old
fashioned 'cross rider.
This edition is not part of any series like the Superprestige or GvA
Trophy. Sven Nijs never won here (Roland Liboton an astonishing 16
times!) and it is not far from his home; he should be focused.

Download from www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/tmp (yes yes hooray! as VCD).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

It's not working for me... they are timing out :(

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:55:14 +1100, Le Fougere wrote:
> It's not working for me... they are timing out :(

Try later, maybe a few days later even. I'm also posting in
news:alt.binaries.multimedia.sports right now.

--

Ewoud Dronkert said:
> Download from www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/tmp

I added direct links to the files, bypassing the php download script.
Server is having some troubles (most probably not related to these
downloads). RIGHT-CLICK AND 'SAVE AS'! see bottom-right corner on the
page.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Uitstekend!

Hartelijk bedankt...

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:40:42 +1100, Le Fougere wrote:
>> RIGHT-CLICK AND 'SAVE AS'! see bottom-right corner on the page.

> Uitstekend!
> Hartelijk bedankt...

OK, and never mind the bottom-right corner, I did it different.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/