Drunken Jibber

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Andy Chequer, Mar 24, 2003.

  1. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    No.

    I'd rather gnaw my own leg off.

    Definitely not. No way. Never.

    It's not a good idea.

    I shouldn't really.

    If it's tastefully done then that's not so bad I suppose.

    You only live once, right?

    Yeah why not.

    OK then.

    Go for it!!!

    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Why had I not done this before?

    Andy Chequer, brought to you by Hook Norton's Old Hookie

    Tags:

  2. On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 01:05:39 +0000, Andy Chequer did issue forth:

    > If it's tastefully done then that's not so bad I suppose.

    Let me guess; In an alcohol fuelled moment, you and your Dad decided to get tattoos?

  3. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 01:05:39 +0000, Andy Chequer did issue forth:
    >
    > > If it's tastefully done then that's not so bad I suppose.
    >
    > Let me guess; In an alcohol fuelled moment, you and your Dad decided to get tattoos?

    To be honest I have no recollection of posting that.

    Andy Chequer