D's salad picture

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by modom, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. modom

    modom Guest

    Tags:

  2. On Mon 13 Mar 2006 06:45:47p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it modom?

    > Leftovers for dinner.
    >
    > http://i2.tinypic.com/rc292q.jpg
    >
    > The dressing is made from avocado, vinegar and a home-smoked jalapeno.
    > It was good.
    > --
    > modom

    That looks really yummy, and I'm so hungry!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright o¿o
    ____________________

    BIOYA

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    modom <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Leftovers for dinner.
    >
    > http://i2.tinypic.com/rc292q.jpg
    >
    > The dressing is made from avocado, vinegar and a home-smoked jalapeno.
    > It was good.
    > --
    > modom

    Sounds spicy and looks good, but I'd have used the blue plate for this
    one... The red background made the meat look purple. :)

    Color contrast!
    --
    Peace, Om.