DT Swiss 240 Road front hub dimensions

curby

May 9, 2006
looking for flange dia and center to flange dimensions...

its NOT the radial front hub its the standard, I actually couldnt find this hub listed at DT Swiss website!

tnx

curby said:

its NOT the radial front hub its the standard, I actually couldnt find this hub listed at DT Swiss website!

tnx

ONLY hub made now is the 'radial' one altho you can certainly use that with cross lacing.

curby said:

FWIW. While the physical flange may have increased in size to prevent tear-outs when the hub is laced radially, MY observation is that the drilling is the same [and, that's the numerical value you use when calculating the spoke length] -- most small flange, front hubs will use the same spoke length for a given rim & spoke count, BTW.

curby said:

tnx

39mm diameter, 37mm center to flange. 'Radial' front hub has a wee bit thicker flange but not really a big deal.

tyvm! looking at the pictures of both online it looked as though the std hub might have a slightly smaller center to flange width...

thanks again!

curby