General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

DT Vaccine: Insomnia??

Started by Sandra · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,469 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 July 2004
Last activity
5 July 2004
Original author
Sandra
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,469
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ever since getting a DT booster on June 14 I have been super-
    awake with insomnia. I mean NO SLEEP. I have to take an
    antipsychotic to get a few hours sleep.

    HELP! Anyone heard of this? Anyone know when it might end?

  2. (Sandra) said:

    Ever since getting a DT booster on June 14 I have been super-
    awake with insomnia. I mean NO SLEEP. I have to take an
    antipsychotic to get a few hours sleep.

    An antipsychotic? Something tells me we haven't heard the
    whole story here...

  3. NO CORRELATION. You can try taking 650 mg of Aspirin before
    bed. For the NECESSARY further details regarding this or any
    medical advice, see a medical doctor in your area.

    "Sandra" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ever since getting a DT booster on June 14 I have been super-
    awake with insomnia. I mean NO SLEEP. I have to take an
    antipsychotic to get a few hours sleep.

    HELP! Anyone heard of this? Anyone know when it might end?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.