Dublin Sausage Stew

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Murphassoc, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Murphassoc

    Murphassoc Guest

    I read about a place in Oregon that serves this over St.
    Patrick's day....have not heard of it before, and wondered
    if anyone has a recipe? TIA, Judith

    Tags:

  2. Darkginger

    Darkginger Guest

    "MurphAssoc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I read about a place in Oregon that serves this over St.
    > Patrick's
    day....have
    > not heard of it before, and wondered if anyone has a
    > recipe? TIA, Judith

    Try doing a Google search on 'Dublin Coddle' (which is what
    Dublin sausage stew is known as) - I just did, and found
    loads of recipes there.

    Good luck!

    Jo

    ---
    virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.614 /
    Virus Database: 393 - Release Date: 05/03/04

  3. Claudmjr

    Claudmjr Guest

    thanks so much. Judith