duegi keiren shoes wooden sole

kik

Aug 25, 2004
Can anyone tell me where my husband can purchase this shoe. :confused: Not available now at the internet track shop who were stocking it recently. cant find it anywhere else.Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks :)

Where abouts are you from? You can only use the shoes with certain pedal types too.

Yup, 'normal' pedals with toeclips & straps. I have a black pair of these from years ago & they still have absolutely no give in the sole atall, probably why they are popular for sprints/kierins. Also the cleat/shoeplate is deeper than average making it virtually impossible to pull out & secured with one huge bolt. They're not light though & not comfortable for long events but they seem to help transfer every ounce of energy to the pedals :)

wavydavy said:
Yup, 'normal' pedals with toeclips & straps. I have a black pair of these from years ago & they still have absolutely no give in the sole atall, probably why they are popular for sprints/kierins. Also the cleat/shoeplate is deeper than average making it virtually impossible to pull out & secured with one huge bolt. They're not light though & not comfortable for long events but they seem to help transfer every ounce of energy to the pedals :)
many thanks wavy dave for your comments. I will pass them on to my husband, he is a sprinter and seems really interested in that shoe. I think he tried on a pair at the masters champs, owned by an american, and like them last year. thank you again, for kik

kik said:
many thanks wavy dave for your comments. I will pass them on to my husband, he is a sprinter and seems really interested in that shoe. I think he tried on a pair at the masters champs, owned by an american, and like them last year. thank you again, for kik
;) hope you got that reply, thanks again

Lasalles said:
Where abouts are you from? You can only use the shoes with certain pedal types too.
thanks for replying. He is using dura-ace platform track pedals with clips and double straps and the plastic shimano cleats, but now has a pair of aluminium cleats which will now use either the modern or oldfashioned fixing to the shoe. We are in england, near London. Thanks :rolleyes: