Duffers silenced on Eurosport

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jan, May 31, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    For the third day running we have not had to suffer Duffers commentary. Did someone switch him off??
    We are just hearing the gentle whirring of the helicopter. Absolute bliss!! Just surprised no one at
    Eurosport( Analogue) appears to have noticed that he's not broadcasting.

    jan

    ---

  2. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    The commentary is on a different frequency .... (stereo C I think) ...What is really strange is that
    all the tracks for the commercials are totally out of synch coming on at least five seconds before
    the pix.. Still as soon as the stage is over and Euro(spoil)sport goes off air RAI stops scrambling
    so I move the dish to Hotbird and see all the post stage coverage and interviews. Full
    news:[email protected]...